JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Fan of Dynasty Warriors !? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/16664-fan-dynasty-warriors.html)

Jamaru 06-24-2008 05:48 PM

Fan of Dynasty Warriors !?

:) Hello or should i say Konnichi wa everyone ^^

Is any one here a fan of dynasty warriors because im a
HUGE FAN :D
So plz tell me who your favorite character was and your last favorite and why ??? O and also who was your favorite army/kingdom
Ok ill start my favorite kingdom was : WU
My favorite person was Sun Jian because he was a graet leader and always lead Wu to victory and wasnt evil like Cao Cao
My least favorite i would say would be Lu Bu because i always use to died when i faced him;)

JoshAussie 06-24-2008 10:56 PM

i remember this game from years ago lol - you aint cool if you dont play Lu-Bu

Oni 06-24-2008 11:39 PM

My favorite kingdom has to be Wu, but I am mainly Fu Xi and Lu Bu. The character I like the most has to be Gan Ning though :p

StripMahjong 06-26-2008 10:58 PM

I'm a Shu fan, myself. Probably because I always like to root for the underdog. Favorite character would be Zhuge Liang. Even though he has become more of a legend than he really was historically, I still enjoy his character and story a lot. Least favorite...hmm, probably Dong Zhuo. I've never been able to use him well.

I have to admit that I lost faith in the series with the fourth and fifth installments, but they won me back with the sixth. They finally made some much needed changes to the core combat and actually made generals a genuine threat now. Seeing three or more generals (even the lesser known ones) coming at you now is something to actually be concerned about for a change. :D The regular troops are still just fodder, but there's actually a purpose to that now (using them to get your combo gauge up). Here's hoping they continue advancing the series and don't just make the next several games re-releases of six. ;)

Also, I don't know if I would personally call Cao Cao evil. He was a brilliant leader and, more than being evil, simply did whatever he needed to do to win. I guess you could say that is in and of itself an evil thing, but in war the lines get pretty blurred between good and evil.

Harajuku_Pimp 06-27-2008 02:22 AM

I loved playing this game, my favorite character is Zhang He, im not gay btw. I liked to use him because of his claws. But i also enjoyed playing with the Sun bros., Sun Ce being my favorite, he rocks.

Nic 07-15-2008 04:01 AM

Wu was my favorite kingdom to play as. Zhou Tai is my favorite character by far. I love hacking and slashing with his katana.

KurtFu22 07-15-2008 05:05 AM

hahahaha i'm playing it right now!!! my favorite character is Lun Xun i think? and Sun Ce.:D and the twins proably!!!!!

AmbeRz 07-18-2008 08:19 AM

I used to play this game all the time! XD
I used to always play Sun Shang Xiang...idk..I think I just picked her cause she's a girl...lol.