(#31 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-25-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
lol, dude, microsoft replace the consoles anyway, so what's the problem? If you really wanna talk about the FR's, then why not mention PS2? That had a disgusting rate of failures, but that never stopped it from being one of the best games consoles ever
not always true, my friend is an avid Microsoft lover...
He's gone through 4 Xbox's.
The first three times, he sent it in and they replaced it.
The most recent time they actually told him to buy a new one himself..

what the hell kind of customer service is that..

here's his MS so you can ask him yourself..
MySpace.com - abaca - 17 - Male - ALEXANDRIA, Kentucky - www.myspace.com/joethatoneguy

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
not always true, my friend is an avid Microsoft lover...
He's gone through 4 Xbox's.
The first three times, he sent it in and they replaced it.
The most recent time they actually told him to buy a new one himself..

what the hell kind of customer service is that..

here's his MS so you can ask him yourself..
MySpace.com - abaca - 17 - Male - ALEXANDRIA, Kentucky - www.myspace.com/joethatoneguy
Haha, I would've told him to bugger off when he tried to replace it the second time...
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
07-25-2008, 05:08 PM

Interesting i have had 2 360's and 2 PS3 i didnt have any problems with my 360 i sold the first so i could buy the one with the HDMI connection. My first PS3 bluray drive crashed the second overheated for no apparent reason. I never bothered to replace it. I might once Sony actually gets a good line up of games that i want to play. I dont give a damn if its made in american or japan as long as i like the games and it works right now 360 is where its at for me and PS3 is still lagging in sales worldwide compared to the Wii and the 360. Sony is playing catch up at this point.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-26-2008, 12:19 AM

OK, young gamers. Answer granpa a question if you would be so kind. i play xbox, mostly fps. Never had a problem, but lately when I play Far Cry too much I come off feeling all dizzy for the rest of the day. Am I on the edge of some exotic siezure? Has anyone noticed or heard of something similar with this game in particular. Only happens with far Cry. Maybe I'm just getting old.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

07-26-2008, 12:46 AM

naw, that's just xbox for ya

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
jml5083 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2008, 02:51 PM

Thread Breakdown:

Wii - For little kids.
PS3 - For RPG/Adventure Fans
Xbox 360 - For FPS and Sports titles. Console itself has the highest failure rate out of all of them. The reason they replace - free of cost - the system is because they used crappy soldering material that melts to the chipsets when overheating.

I personally am an RPG/FPS/RTS Fan. As an American it matters little to me who makes the system, and I think it's silly to choose your favorite form of entertainment in this way. What's important is how great the gameplay is and how involving the story is.

My Xbox360 lasted 3 years of good use before I got the RROD and it's in the mail now. I'll be getting it back soon. Can't wait to pick it up and play halo3 some more

I haven't bothered going out for a PS3 yet because I haven't seen any good games released for it. Besides, I have all the RPGs I need between World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy Tactics on my PSone!
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-21-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
If Microsoft wasn't so damn racist and let Japan develop their own games for the 360, it would sell more! But NO, they want to shove FPS down their throats. Just imagine all of the great games Japan could make for that sucky console.
You have no clue what you're talking about. Since, y'know all Microsoft has done mainly is get a mass of JRPGs onto their console. Tales of Vesperia for example is a 360 exclusive and released in Japan first. It's already sold 120k copies and apparently the 360 is sold out all over Japan at the moment.

But uh, kay. You know where it's at, forgot.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-21-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
If Microsoft wasn't so damn racist and let Japan develop their own games for the 360, it would sell more! But NO, they want to shove FPS down their throats. Just imagine all of the great games Japan could make for that sucky console.
What about Blue Dragon? That's a Japanese developed 360 game.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-21-2008, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Same goes for Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Oddesy, Trusty Bell (Eternal Sonata in NA), Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia, The Last Remnant, Ninja Gaiden 2, Ace Combat 6, and a few others.

Uh, because gamers LOVE to do this, don't get me wrong. I don't think much of the 360 and doubt I'll buy one for myself but I can't stand it when people are wrong about shit like this.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-21-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Don't worry about him... He's anti-USA...

lol, next time you think I'm anti-america, you should read his posts. lol