JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

Video Game Music Help - 08-03-2008, 06:03 AM

I thought I would make this thread for people to help each other find video game music. I hope there's not already one of these. I didn't find one. Anyway, I am having a really hard time finding MP3 files of music from some games that I like, so I thought this would be a good thing to start, as I must not be the only one.

Does anyone know where I can get free, no membership required, MP3 files from "Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII"? I don't know the names of the songs I need. Even better, does anyone know where I can find MIDIS so that I can limit my search better?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
08-03-2008, 06:26 AM

I have all the FF soundtracks.....

I could convert the CC OST to MIDI and upload it for you, each song individually...
if you would like....

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

08-06-2008, 03:32 AM

I would hate to have you go through all the trouble. Really, I wanted to find the MIDIs first, because there are a lot of songs I want, but don't know the names of them. Then, I could request those songs. Or, if its easier to upload them all like that, that's fine, too, especially if I can hear them before saving or downloading them.