JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ouhouhcflo (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Player in ''Games-internet shop'' in Tokyo? Looking for smtg special, help needed - 08-16-2008, 02:26 PM

Hello everyone

I m florence!

I m a french who lives in Australia. During my last travel i ve been fortunatly stopping for 2 days in Tokyo.
I realised there how much mangas and games are loved by Japanese!

I went in Akihabara in a ''game-internet shop'' (i don't know their real name, sorry) to send an email...I would have like to play as well but noone in the shop fortunatly could talk english or french to help me understand how to play...

I would like so much to have the opportunity to live there for a while...to discover the games, the food... but it will take a little bit of time before i can organise a new holiday, anyway;

I wondered if someone could help me to find where i could buy a chair like i sat in in this shop! It was an amazingly comfy (confortable)!!

If i can't afford a holiday, perhaps could i afford a nice Japanese chair!

I don't talk one word of Japanese, is anyone able to help me to find where i could buy a Chair like they have in these ''games-internet shop''?

Thank you for any help

If you are the one who can help me to buy one, i ll be happy to send you a nice postal card from Australia to thank you!!

florence
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ouhouhcflo (Offline)
New to JF

Question I look for someone who goes to Akihabara - 08-26-2008, 03:36 PM

Hello

If you know someone who goes in internet coffe in Akihabara area, could you please ask about the site he or she sit in over there?

Its very important, my back hurts and i would really like to get one good sit from Japan!

Thanks for any help

florence