JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kittykyo (Offline)
Entertainer ;)

Send a message via AIM to kittykyo
psp - ps3 - 07-16-2008, 12:41 AM

is there any way to play psp games on a tv screen useing the ps3 also are there any other fun things u can do with a psp and the ps3

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...a1374oioq1.jpg
JF FAMILY
Nemhy-Kitty Master
"proud memeber of the miyavi stalking soctiey"
my forum - http://japaneseplese.lefora.com/forum/
(#2 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-16-2008, 12:59 AM

yes, but it requires a special cable..

you can do remote play... you can aces all of your PS3 content via you PSP as long as there is available internet to both systems..

google it.

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-16-2008, 01:01 AM

On my PSP there's this option where you have to have some sort of loading dock to start to use the PSP-PS3 thing. I don't fully understand what it does, though. Check out your PSP and PS3 manual if it's available.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kittykyo (Offline)
Entertainer ;)

Send a message via AIM to kittykyo
10-09-2008, 03:29 PM

manuals confuse me

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...a1374oioq1.jpg
JF FAMILY
Nemhy-Kitty Master
"proud memeber of the miyavi stalking soctiey"
my forum - http://japaneseplese.lefora.com/forum/
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

10-09-2008, 03:43 PM

Okayyyy..

If you have a PSP-2000 (slip released last year) or a soon to be released PSP-3000 you can play PSP games on a TV using the TV-out feature found in the settings. You will only be able to play games using the PSP component cables (Red/Green/Blue/Red/White, retails for about $20) because PSP games use progressive scan and even though there are composite cables for the PSP (Red/White/Yellow retails for around $20 still good for movies on your PSP) they can only handle an interlaced video feed, progressive uses too high of a bandwidth.

You can also register a PSP with your PS3 and use remote play features. With remote play (providing you have it configured properly) you can turn your PS3 on anywhere in the world as long as both your PS3 has it set up to allow remote start, is connected to the internet, and your PSP is connected to the internet. When you have remote play activated you can access any of the content on your PS3, movies, music, images, and even some games (you can't use all games for obvious control-conflict issues). This creates a few neat things you can do that you can figure out on your own. One being you can actually set up to spy on the room your have the PS3 in (providing your have a PSEye and have gotten one of the camera games like Aquatopia) by using the camera.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.