JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Final Fantasy VII....snowboarding??? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/20743-final-fantasy-vii-snowboarding.html)

Yogehi 11-11-2008 04:30 AM

Final Fantasy VII....snowboarding???

Quote:

Today Japanese cell phone games are little better, because today Square Enix is releasing Final Fantasy VII: Snowboarding. Priced at ¥315 (US$3), the game is available on carrier DoCoMo's FOMA 703i/902i series handsets. The mini-game has three levels of difficulty and one level of awesome. Screw that rumored FFVII PS3 remake, Square Enix needs to put this snowboarding on the Nintendo DS and pronto! Screens of Cloud snowboarding with balloons below. No, really. It's not April First. We already checked several times.
Only In Japan: Square Enix Releases Final Fantasy VII... Snowboarding?!

allie2590 11-11-2008 04:46 AM

Haha that's awesome. :D People whine because they want a FFVII remake and this is what they get! Perfect.

Tyrien 11-11-2008 02:05 PM

Snowboarding was actually a pretty fun minigame in the original.

Altaru 11-12-2008 12:38 AM

lol, kick ass!

Looks like tons of fun. I never made it far enough to get to snowboarding in the original FFVII... I never made it off the first disc, unfortunately, but that was enough to get me obsessive over Sephiroth, lol.

I hope this comes over here, and that Seppy-kun is a character. I'll never use any other.

Tyrien 11-12-2008 01:15 AM

I don't understand how you can claim to be obsessed with Sephiroth yet didn't finish the first disc...

Yogehi 11-12-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrien (Post 625901)
I don't understand how you can claim to be obsessed with Sephiroth yet didn't finish the first disc...

just cause you didn't finish the game doesn't mean you can't be obsessed with characters from the game

Altaru 11-12-2008 02:42 AM

After my copy stopped working, I got online and watched anything and everything having to do with him.

I own Advent Children, an action figure of him, a life-size replica of Masamune, his jacket from Advent Children, and I have been desperately searching around for a (NON-TORRENT) copy of the computer version so that I can finally complete the game.

Yogehi 11-12-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altaru (Post 625940)
After my copy stopped working, I got online and watched anything and everything having to do with him.

I own Advent Children, an action figure of him, a life-size replica of Masamune, his jacket from Advent Children, and I have been desperately searching around for a (NON-TORRENT) copy of the computer version so that I can finally complete the game.

i'd say that's a good reason to obsess over sephy w/o beating the game :)

Magus 11-12-2008 03:25 AM

They're milking every last inch of things from VII... then again, it is one of the classics, I suppose

KyoKitty92 11-12-2008 03:32 PM

hmmm....how lame.....