JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   What games should I buy them? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/2120-what-games-should-i-buy-them.html)

TheDemonNaruto 01-29-2007 05:41 PM

DS is way better!And the games I suggest are anything Pokemon and maybe even Digimon if they like it because Digimon is awesome,better than Pokemon to me.

Maku 01-29-2007 06:03 PM

PSP has some brilliant games on it, like Power Stone and Loco Roco (I think it's called that O.o). There's an InuYasha game coming out for either DS or PSP too.

talalsalehmosa 01-29-2007 07:32 PM

i recomend full metal alchamist crimson river .......its a good anime based game ..........its a ps2 game .......it adv. game .........and if your kids loves action games i recomend badly gungrave ........its just awesome .....its for the ps2 as well ..........:)

Ichirin 01-29-2007 07:34 PM

I'd say PSP, but i'm a teenager, so I'm intrested in the features of it. I have a buddy who has both, but he still plays most on his PSP, this are more mature games, so i think for small children it's best to take on a DS.

And for tips for games: Viva Pinata

It's really funny and stuff, though it isn't manga/anime style, it's just a regular game for all ages, it's famous in the us. Maybe you know it ?

CoolNard 01-30-2007 07:58 AM

For ppl who love excellent graphics/animation/alittle violence here and there/shooting/war games, i'd reckon Gears of War. its the action-packed game of the year!! Wooo!! Yea.. my sig gives a brief idea of it :P

fuu 01-30-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichirin (Post 31711)
I'd say PSP, but i'm a teenager, so I'm intrested in the features of it. I have a buddy who has both, but he still plays most on his PSP, this are more mature games, so i think for small children it's best to take on a DS.

And for tips for games: Viva Pinata

It's really funny and stuff, though it isn't manga/anime style, it's just a regular game for all ages, it's famous in the us. Maybe you know it ?

Yeah I know viva piniata. The show just started up here in the far north(haha) in the fall. My little guy likes it.

As for gears of war maybe for my 9yr old. Do you think he's too young for that. I am going to get a DS I think for Easter for them. It's a bit expensive to buy two so they'll have to share.

CoolNard 01-30-2007 01:49 PM

hmm.. i think he could be too young for that lol. cuz if i had to guess an age restriction for gears of war, i'd say below 13. Even for ppl under 15, i believe they should play under PG XD so maybe u could save tt for later :P sry abt nt being able to help mor.. >_<

fuu 01-30-2007 02:26 PM

It's ok thanks. The kids are having fun watchin this. They know they
re going to get a ds but I'm not going to tell them which games. They get all excited with every new post. My youngest says he thinks super mario would be a good idea and digimon.

CoolNard 01-30-2007 02:31 PM

Hey there little ones! how're ya! Maybe big brother over here could some over and play with u guys sometime, eh? :ywave:

fuu 01-30-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 32563)
Hey there little ones! how're ya! Maybe big brother over here could some over and play with u guys sometime, eh? :ywave:

6yr old- Thank you but you live really far away.