JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

11-30-2008, 01:36 AM

Wii is better.

PS3 games are too expensive, and there arent enough good ones out there.

the Wii is so much more fun and cheaper =)

i had the PS3 and now i have a Wii. so my opinion's backed up with solid reason xD

(#12 (permalink))
Old
bunnyxfoo (Offline)
Just promise ok...

Send a message via AIM to bunnyxfoo
12-01-2008, 03:43 AM

Yeah i agree ps3 games are a bit expensive lol XD i don't mind if the wii doesn't have the online game thingy i just want it lol

chu!~
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-01-2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimson View Post
Wii is better.

PS3 games are too expensive, and there arent enough good ones out there.

the Wii is so much more fun and cheaper =)

i had the PS3 and now i have a Wii. so my opinion's backed up with solid reason xD
Outdated info.

I find the are less games I want for Wii than I do for my PS3. I only have Okami and Smash Bros on the Wii. Okami I played once and a half over. Smash brothers im still halfway through the campaign.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-01-2008, 03:58 AM

Personally, I'd get Rockband for the PS3. Better graphics, I want a PS3, and I'm sort of boycotting Nintendo products right now. ^^; Also, I think Guitar Hero sucks total butt on the Wii for the reasons of AB and C, but that's what I prefer.

For your situation, buy it for the Wii. It's easy because you already have a Wii and you seem like a Wii person. Invest money into your Wii more than any other system of our generation if you plan to play a lot of games.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

12-01-2008, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyxfoo View Post
Hm...yeah i was thinking the wii since i already have one. i would have to go and buy a ps3 lol
i would say a Wii. Ps3's arent as glamorous as you would think. not enough titles in case you want to play something else after rockband, unless you like metal gear Solid since numero 4 came out.also, even though the games are on Blu rays the loading time is shit. they move the game data around to fit the entire disc which slows down loading time, idk correct me if im wrong on that guys.

Wii's are surprisingly fun and have a large number of titles. Super smash bros. melee, Bleach, rockband (obviously),etc.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#16 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-01-2008, 06:34 AM

PS3 is just so expensive and it doesnt have enough exclusive games. The only good thing about it is that it's online gaming is free. Wii mostly has kiddie games, but is fun to play with someone. If you want games that you can have fun playing alone, go for PS3 but if you want games that are child friendly and fun playing with someone, go with Wii. I still go for XBOX....

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

12-01-2008, 06:36 AM

if i had to choose, i'd have to go with PS3.

i don't see how i can pass up playing FF Versus XIII.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-01-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Personally, I'd get Rockband for the PS3. Better graphics, I want a PS3, and I'm sort of boycotting Nintendo products right now. ^^; Also, I think Guitar Hero sucks total butt on the Wii for the reasons of AB and C, but that's what I prefer.

For your situation, buy it for the Wii. It's easy because you already have a Wii and you seem like a Wii person. Invest money into your Wii more than any other system of our generation if you plan to play a lot of games.
The main reason not to get Rockband or Guitar hero for Wii is the lack of DLC. That's what makes those games so great. The game is pretty much useless when you get bored of all the song. I remember back on PS2 my step brother actually modded his PS2 JUST for guitar hero 2 so he could burn the game with custom songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superheel View Post
PS3 is just so expensive and it doesnt have enough exclusive games. The only good thing about it is that it's online gaming is free. Wii mostly has kiddie games, but is fun to play with someone. If you want games that you can have fun playing alone, go for PS3 but if you want games that are child friendly and fun playing with someone, go with Wii. I still go for XBOX....
PS3 has an incredible amount of exclusive games. They're just not gears.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-01-2008, 05:20 PM

Graphics? who cares about graphics when your watching multicoloured rectangles/circles fall towards you?

Thats what annoys me about this new age of gamers, especially the casual's.

Graphics does not equal fun.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-01-2008, 05:35 PM

PS3. Wii sucks for RB apparently.