LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

12-01-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
i would say a Wii. Ps3's arent as glamorous as you would think. not enough titles in case you want to play something else after rockband, unless you like metal gear Solid since numero 4 came out.also, even though the games are on Blu rays the loading time is shit. they move the game data around to fit the entire disc which slows down loading time, idk correct me if im wrong on that guys.

Wii's are surprisingly fun and have a large number of titles. Super smash bros. melee, Bleach, rockband (obviously),etc.
totally. loading time sucks.
anyone ever played that sonic the hedgehog game on PS3. its like. every 3 minutes there was a half an hour loading... its ridiculous.
and there's just not enough good titles out there yet.
when FFXIII comes out i'll buy it again.
i do miss SCIV on it =(
but yeah. right now the Wii is much more fun =)
if you're just a casual gamer and just play for fun, i think the Wii is the way to go.
PS3 graphics is like. omglordorgasm.
but the Wii isn't too bad at all.
the PS3 tries to look all realistic and stuff. and its working.
but the Wii isn't really aiming to look all realistic and stuff, so it's alright.
besides. rumours are Sega might be releasing another Jet Set Radio on Wii =)

(#22 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-01-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
PS3. Wii sucks for RB apparently.
Like I said, there's no Downloadable Content. Rockband would never have became as big as it did without the DLC. Even if there was DLC for it, there wouldn't be enough space to store your songs. With Nintendo's download policy you wouldn't be able to rearrange them either. You'd end up having to swap out SD cards.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

12-01-2008, 09:32 PM

i like wii and Ps3, but i can't decide

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
d34thp0odle (Offline)
=o long time not here

Send a message via ICQ to d34thp0odle Send a message via AIM to d34thp0odle Send a message via MSN to d34thp0odle Send a message via Skype™ to d34thp0odle
12-01-2008, 09:38 PM

hm wii is kinda fun but with that idea and how they used it ..
=P they failed
never played ps3 ..since im not playing anything usually

The Gods made Heavy Metal, and they saw it was good.

>>> W:O:A 2009 - 20th Anniversary "Louder than Hell"<<<
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Cowabunga (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2008, 10:05 PM

Wii has a couple of great games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy, but it also has tons of rubbish.
PS3 has MGS 4 and Resistance: Fall of Man both being great exclusive titles, and it also has big third party games such as Call of Duty 4, GTA 4 and Resident Evil 5.
PS3 is more powerful than the Wii, but the Wii has more inovative gameplay.
But, to be honest, none have really impressed me that much yet, both have alot of potential which they didn't take advantage of it yet. I'm not as interested as video games as I used to a couple of years ago, the few video games I have been playing lately are on SNES and Mega Drive, I am more interested in retrogaming at the moment.
I own Wii, don't own a PS3 and don't wish to, I'm more interested in Xbox 360.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

12-01-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
I own Wii, don't own a PS3 and don't wish to, I'm more interested in Xbox 360.
NOOOO

dude. no. dont buy xbox360. i worked for a company that fixes them.
oh my god T_T the way they treat the consoles. and how they all said, it was made to break down anyway.
all you need to do is just stare at the console, and the three red rings will appear xD
we had about 1000 xbox360s coming in everyday. worldwide, needing to be fixed. some of them are in such horrible conditions - had the whole top part melted, etc - that it was pointless to fix.
and all the bad retail consoles from india and singapore, after they change the ODD and the plastic, they fix it up a bit and send it back into stores.
microsoft never really finished xbox 360, they wanted it out before christmas so they can cash in. that's why so many of them just fuck out on people.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
sesshome (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2008, 10:25 PM

get the ps3 i like it!

with the strength of ten men he came and swept me off my feet

Hey a girl can dream!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-01-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Like I said, there's no Downloadable Content. Rockband would never have became as big as it did without the DLC. Even if there was DLC for it, there wouldn't be enough space to store your songs. With Nintendo's download policy you wouldn't be able to rearrange them either. You'd end up having to swap out SD cards.
Exactly. I had 2 mates that had rockband, one for Wii and one for the 360. 360 seemed a lot better, so I can imagine the content etc is all fine and good with the PS3 too. Wouldn't buy it for the Wii even though I love my Wii dearly. And it's cheaper for the Wii.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-01-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Exactly. I had 2 mates that had rockband, one for Wii and one for the 360. 360 seemed a lot better, so I can imagine the content etc is all fine and good with the PS3 too. Wouldn't buy it for the Wii even though I love my Wii dearly. And it's cheaper for the Wii.
Yea as far as my understanding the DLC is the same on 360 and PS3. I know GH had some free songs released exclusively. Like 360 was given the Halo 3 song, PS3 was given God of War.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
KeiOfTheWired (Offline)
White rice is the best!

Send a message via MSN to KeiOfTheWired
12-02-2008, 12:12 AM

I would suggest Wii, the only thing new about the PS3 are the games (duh) and the fact that it has blue ray :T