JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   do you enjoy visual novels? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/21709-do-you-enjoy-visual-novels.html)

Mhitandyr 12-18-2008 02:49 AM

do you enjoy visual novels?

well i think the tittle say it all i made this thread to check on how many peoples like visual novels their storys CG and background music are really good not to mention they always leave you a teaching and on some cases make you feel either sad or happy i would like to see peoples that enjoy them as well and talk with them i also have a few i have played and would like to recommend so well here it goes:

Utawarerumono be warned is a Hentai one if you can't stand it watch the anime is free of the hentai.

Fate-Stay Night same warning than utawarerumono

Jo-Jin-Bo the bodyguards great visual novel you will laught quite a lot with it and is great if you are into ancient japon ^_^

Piece Of Wonder a great visual novel that have a bit of tactical rpgs, is a must tittle for rpg lovers though is kinda short :)

Duel Savior Justice it is on japanese and is a hentai tittle i didn't understand it very well but i played it so i post it here

and

Wanko To Kurasau is also a hentai tittle but a truly funny one you will see kinda cute characters on this one xDD

well thats for me anyone else?

cherale1 12-18-2008 03:08 AM

unfortunately we dont really get stuff like that around here. It sounds like alotta fun tho! I'd read em! :D

Kyousuke 12-18-2008 03:21 AM

Clannad by visual Key is good.

Mhitandyr 12-18-2008 03:28 AM

i see :S

i see... is strange considering this is a japanese forum but no worrys i will show a bit what i mean the visual novels as many would know and others don't :D are just a lot of images with text down that you read and follow the storyline with a good music as background and some of them even have a battle system allow me to show you a few examples of them

YouTube - The Morning It Began.wmv -- sample of piece of wonder

YouTube - Yo-Jin-Bo ~運命のフロイデ~ (PC) Jo-Jin-Bo the bodyguards

well if you want more you can ask here or send me a private i really like to talk and share this stuff :D

Yuna7780 12-18-2008 03:35 AM

There's this one game for the PC in America... You can buy the disks and put the whole game on your PC. I think it's called Ever 17. It was very fun and there are so many options.

I love dating sims and I wish there were more in America. I find them to be some of the most fun games I've played online. lol

Mhitandyr 12-18-2008 03:43 AM

america games

well if you are looking for translated ones first let me know if you care or not about they being hentai? if you do then i could suggest piece of wonder and jo-jin-bo they are hentai free and have english versions released alas if you don't mind about hentai there is some other more like utawarerumono and fate-stay night they are on japanese but there are some fan made patchs out there

magicalgirlj 02-01-2009 06:36 PM

I love visual novels. my favorite of all time is ever 17