(#21 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I still can't swim in deep water or the ocean without a friend

Yuna, imagine this thing x20. Undying was great, I gotta play it again! My favorite parts were when you got to leave the mansion, exploring some f'ed up castle and dark English moors. I always brought the creepy manual to school to scare everyone into thinking I was in some dark cult xD
lol! About the cult thing literally made me lol (this is the fifth time I've loled seriously on JF today).

Now that we are talking more games on here, I'm remembering so many other games I was afraid of. I'm writing a list right now about all of the games I'm freaked out of or was. I'm going to slowly write all of them down on different posts, without double posting, because there are so many.

I remember I went to a friend's house when I was VERY little and we played this Big Bird Sesame Street game. I have no idea why, but the Elmo game when he'd tell you what letter to find to get out of a corn maze always freaked me out.

Tingle and some of the people in Zelda scared me. Not the monsters, but the characters did. Tingle still does freak me out today.

Kingdom Hearts has scarred me because I had a dream that Donald and Goofy were about to rape me a few years ago. I never liked Kingdom Hearts, but that's partially why it scared me away.

I have the oooold and original Myst game. That scares me because you're alone on the island figuring things out. When I was little, I always lived in fear of something killing me. But that never happened. The funny thing about that game is that you can literally beat the game in five minutes (I did that two years ago!), but it's one of the HARDEST games because of it's stupid puzzles. Whoever made it must have been SUPER bored.

I have more to come...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesandsamurai View Post
It's the sewer monster that tries to drown Luke in ANH. I vaguely remember the level in Shadows of the Empire with it.

Seriously, that's scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Alright! Finally, someone else who has played System Shock 2! That game was scary at times, no doubt.

I forgot Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (laugh if you will). The part where you have to go into the huge house, and there are those creepy head crawler things lunging at you, breaking through doors and making the place look absolutely messy with blood pools and body parts strewn about.
I was about to buy that game once...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Altaru (Offline)
I want my Insanity back!

12-23-2008, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
A really weird game that I don't even remember how I got it.

Creatures 0_0
OMG CREATURES!

I had SERIOSULY forgotten about that game... I wonder if I can find my old PS1 copy again, a friend gave me both an N64 copy and a PS1 copy a LOOONG time ago, and I've NEVER actually beaten it.

I'm not sure if I was scared so much as annoyed, though...

As for games that mentally scarred me for life... Actually, I can't think of any... It's sad, I've either completely forgotten them, or haven't played them...

Squad 11 - Sanity isn't our style.

Emilie Autumn, in the middle. She's amazing. That is all.

"We're all puppets. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2008, 03:38 AM

Tingle... everyone hates tingle

I really need to play System Shock 2. Dead Space is a creepy as hell game that reminds me of it.

Masquerade: Redemption had its scary moments as well.

Anyone ever play an old SNES game called Out Of This World?

Very frightening. You'd always die in one hit, and when you did a horrible little close-up cutscene happens.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan

Last edited by Keaton421 : 12-23-2008 at 03:40 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Tingle... everyone hates tingle

I really need to play System Shock 2. Dead Space is a creepy as hell game that reminds me of it.

Masquerade: Redemption had its scary moments as well.
You know what's the most SCARY game of them all?

My Disney Kitchen. One of my bff's has that game and it's possibly the most funny/disturbing game. Let's just say Minnie and Mickey are pedophile stalkers who won't stop calling my house when I burn chicken. THEY POP OUT OF NOWHERE IN MY WINDOWSILL! They even invite themselves over after I bake a cake, breakfast, or anything.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2008, 03:47 AM

That is so wrong But I have a record of being scared by totally innocuous things.

I think it was on Sesame Street, I only saw it once but there was a bridge between segments that had some lanky cartoon woman in a black dress. Bricks were shat

MAXIMUM VIPER
(#27 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

12-23-2008, 03:56 AM

I was always scared by Resident Evil 2 as a kid, to the point I would run out of the run whenever somebody turned on the Playstation to play it.

But now, I fearlessly beat the crap out of it, and can't really get enough of it.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2008, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
I was always scared by Resident Evil 2 as a kid, to the point I would run out of the run whenever somebody turned on the Playstation to play it.

But now, I fearlessly beat the crap out of it, and can't really get enough of it.
Resident Evil 3 was pretty scary too...

STARSSSS

MAXIMUM VIPER
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-23-2008, 04:01 AM

That part in Resident Evil 4 on the island with the regenerators...ugh, that was stressful to play. You could hear them breathing...and then when they spotted you the music came on. Oh how much I hate that music...

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Almazing1000 (Offline)
虚栄心、完全に私

Send a message via AIM to Almazing1000
12-23-2008, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Anyone ever play an old SNES game called Out Of This World?
Very frightening. You'd always die in one hit, and when you did a horrible little close-up cutscene happens.
What!? That game is old school (like '92 I think). I think I got that for a present or something, but I had the one for Sega. I didn't really care for it, but it's nice to see someone else remembers it.

Freedom of Speech = Me saying what I want when I want... Douche