JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Fire Emblem (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/21833-fire-emblem.html)

MissMisa 12-23-2008 10:00 AM

Fire Emblem

I searched for a general Fire Emblem thread but I could only find one on a specific game, so here is one for just Fire Emblem in general.

I just got Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn for Wii, and I think it's awesome! I've never played Fire Emblem before but I actually really like it even though I thought I wouldn't. After seeing the characters on Brawl it kind of got me thinking about buying it so, I decided to get it.

Anyone else a fan and what other games would you recommend me? Thanks ~

Arikado 12-23-2008 10:04 AM

I've only played Fire Emblem for the GBA, but it was really fun. My friend got Radiant Dawn with his Wii and he said he loved it.

MissMisa 12-23-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikado (Post 649767)
I've only played Fire Emblem for the GBA, but it was really fun. My friend got Radiant Dawn with his Wii and he said he loved it.

Yeah it's really awesome! It's a pretty tough game though, it takes a few goes to get it right. Sometimes something completely unexpected comes and wipes out your character, and once they are gone, they are gone forever which is pretty hard to get used to, but more realistic I think.

Almazing1000 12-23-2008 10:07 AM

I bought Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the gamecube a few years back. It was pretty fun except there was a ton of reading! I kinda want to buy it again because I never got the chance to finish it. But it is a cool series.

MissMisa 12-23-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almazing1000 (Post 649769)
I bought Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the gamecube a few years back. It was pretty fun except there was a ton of reading! I kinda want to buy it again because I never got the chance to finish it. But it is a cool series.

Yeah most people hate reading, but I don't mind it, as long as it is useful it gives some depth to the story.

koaku 12-23-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almazing1000 (Post 649769)

Sammmmee lol

I want to buy a Wii just to try the new one, is there some new stuff?

Almazing1000 12-23-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 649768)
Sometimes something completely unexpected comes and wipes out your character, and once they are gone, they are gone forever which is pretty hard to get used to, but more realistic I think.

Yeah I hated that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 649773)
Yeah most people hate reading, but I don't mind it, as long as it is useful it gives some depth to the story.

Yeah the story line was great. It was just the first time I mixed video games with books.

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 649802)
Sammmmee lol

Lol... Classic.