(#1 (permalink))
Old
JISE (Offline)
New to JF

Nintendo DS - 12-21-2006, 11:33 PM

I have the DS lite

Trama Center Under the Knife..I just got past Ch2 L4..it took me soo long
Animal Crossing
The Smis 2...so far its not what I expected..you run a hotel I wanted to create my own house and stuff.

MANGA ADDICT
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tamago (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2006, 12:43 AM

why is the ds lite in so high demand?

its been out for like half a year hasnt it?

anyone know?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Amon (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2006, 02:01 AM

No idea. Prob just cos of the negative press the psp has had in past few months, with the death of umd's and the hand-me-down games its gettin from proper consoles.
I got a ds again last month after i got rid of my 1st about a year ago due to lack of games out for it. Theres a lot more games now but i still feel kinda cheated. Specially seein as theres so much more bein released for the psp. But I have yoshis island ds and its lovely. That said, I have also owned a psp and i got bored of it real quick. Horrific dark screen and stupid controller...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

12-22-2006, 10:03 AM

agree with above, you can get bored of PSP easily.. most psp games are remakes or ones that come out for real consoles as well, i mean i would rather play Pro Evo on a PS2 rather than a PSP.. and the games on the DS are way more fun to play

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
12-22-2006, 04:08 PM

man I want a DS. They're much better than a PSP in my opinion; my brother has a PSP and my cousin has a DS and the DS is SWEET!

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Amon (Offline)
New to JF

12-24-2006, 09:34 AM

Yeah the only game i really played on my psp was GTA. Everything else either gets boring real quick when you realise you can play a better version at home, or is ruined by the shit controls/screen/both.
Im lovin my ds at the mo due to the fact i just got yoshis island and new super mario bros but for some reason I find that the games are still more expensive than psp ones. Preowned ds games never go for less than £15-20. Same with gamecube, my local gamestation is still tryin to sell super smash bros melee preowned for about 30 big ones. Maybe its a nintendo thing.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Harima_Hario (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Harima_Hario
12-24-2006, 11:42 AM

fav titles on the DS, Trauma Centre, Osu Tatakae Ouendan, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Meteos, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime, Sonic Rush, Children of Mana, Magical Starlight, New Super Mario Bros, Elite Beat Agents, Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pheonix Wright II: Justice for All(jap, not out in us yet), Megaman ZX, Final Fantasy III, Jump Superstars, Yoshi's Island DS, Nanostray, Cooking Mama, Another Code (aka Trace Memory), Jump Ultimate Stars.

There are plenty of fantastic games on the ds, you just have to know where to look. more so than the psp, the most original title on the psp is loco roco aswell as guitaroo man live (port of the ps2 game, easier to play than the ps2 version) in my opinion but not many people bought either of them.

Last edited by Harima_Hario : 12-24-2006 at 12:24 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

12-24-2006, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
man I want a DS. They're much better than a PSP in my opinion; my brother has a PSP and my cousin has a DS and the DS is SWEET!
yup lol.................

Anime fan or Japanese Music

http://missjesse.proboards45.com/index.cgi
Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#9 (permalink))
Old
JISE (Offline)
New to JF

12-29-2006, 08:24 PM

I got some DS games for Christmas

Mario Kart
Magical Starsign
Cooking Mama
New Super Mario
Brain Age
Harvest Moon

I got the DS Lite last summer because they where on sale, had a back light screen, I like cooking games, and my grandfather was in the hospital and I wanted something to do while I was there..

I think alot of people are drawn to the PSP becuase it pays music and video... I chose the DS because I have an iPod and a portable DVD player so it basicly came down to what had more games that I liked.

MANGA ADDICT

Last edited by JISE : 12-29-2006 at 08:26 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Dutchman (Offline)
JF Regular

Location: Holland, The Netherlands what ever you call my country
12-31-2006, 03:37 PM

Hmm... i got a DS for Xmas ^^ *will be happy for about 6 months more* and i got FF 3 with it ^^ and my mother bought brain age/academy dunno wich I really love it :P the DS lite is so much greater than my SP I love it

~*日本語は凄い言語です*~