JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ArrowN8 (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese translation for PS3 home opperation - 02-21-2009, 12:21 AM

Hey were ArrowN8 (ArrowN8_2 ps3 identity) my name is nate and my wife who also uses this account to play "Home" on ps3 is Charity.
Over thhe last week or two we have made some great friends on Home (japan) and we are looking for a breakdown of what all the menue opptions and scroll text it consists of actually says....for instance; Yes, Hello, Nice to meet you, Welcome etc...has someone actually inturperated all the pre-typed text to english so that we know exactl what each one says?
We would also like to learn to type japanese inside of the game. Any help would be appriciated. thx 4 having us
ArrowN8
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-21-2009, 01:37 AM

Everyone I have met on home is an idiot. How did you meet Japanese people there, and how did you get to Japanese options? Or are in Japan?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ArrowN8 (Offline)
New to JF

Unhappy I have a japan psn sign on. - 03-29-2009, 04:34 AM

That being said ....unlike all other psn exl., hong kong, uk us etc......Japan doesnt have an english option. I use Japanese accounts because the people I meet on their networks are not rude idiots but mostly kind and generous and very patient with me as I try to grasp a small piece of their culture! My wife and I both play on ps3 home beta, arrown8 is my sign on add me I'd like to think we're not idiots.Im sorry to hear you dont meet any cool ppl. We have found plenty of cool friends mixed within all the IDIOTS....XD. thx 4 the post.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-29-2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowN8 View Post
That being said ....unlike all other psn exl., hong kong, uk us etc......Japan doesnt have an english option. I use Japanese accounts because the people I meet on their networks are not rude idiots but mostly kind and generous and very patient with me as I try to grasp a small piece of their culture! My wife and I both play on ps3 home beta, arrown8 is my sign on add me I'd like to think we're not idiots.Im sorry to hear you dont meet any cool ppl. We have found plenty of cool friends mixed within all the IDIOTS....XD. thx 4 the post.
I didn't mean YOU are an idiot, I meant that the vast majority of Home users I met (in America) were trying to hump my leg or were too interested in identifying Newbies in a virtual world three days old.

That's why I asked.