JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Most Hated Videogame Character. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/23400-most-hated-videogame-character.html)

Roroshi 02-24-2009 10:12 AM

Most Hated Videogame Character.

Ok so we have all seen like 1000 threads about our favorite heroes, but what about the villans?? I want to hear from you about your top five characters that pissed you off the most. Which characters had you pushing the quick load button so much that you now are ssueing the video game company for carpletunnel?? P.S. sorry for the poor spelling.

here is mine

1- Hojo FFVII, he is the most under estemated baddy of FFVII. He is the guy who messes it up for everyone else in the game.
2- Sepheroth KH2, Annoyingly hard.
3- Lt. Surge Pokemon, Curse him for hurting my Wartortle!!!
4- The Litch King WoW, LEERRRROY JENNNKINS!!!!!!!!!!!
5- Meleficent KH1- Dragon and green fire what else is there to say??

Let me hear what you have to say! :D

taimoorh 02-24-2009 10:32 AM

I thought you were asking the most hated VG character in general, not just villains. If that were the case, I would've said 'Mario' out right.

Back to your original question, I usually love villains (MGS series bosses) or am disappointed by them (Fontaine from Bioshock), but there is one whom I loathe to this day: Seymour from FFX. That bastard just wouldn't die and kept coming back again and again!

Ronin4hire 02-24-2009 10:37 AM

Goro/Kintaro/Motaro/Shao Khan from MK1 2 and 3.

The AI in those games is so ridiculuously cheap at that stage that the only way to beat them is to be lucky or exploit a glitch in the AI.

Roroshi 02-24-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taimoorh (Post 678384)
I thought you were asking the most hated VG character in general, not just villains. If that were the case, I would've said 'Mario' out right.

Back to your original question, I usually love villains (MGS series bosses) or am disappointed by them (Fontaine from Bioshock), but there is one whom I loathe to this day: Seymour from FFX. That bastard just wouldn't die and kept coming back again and again!

Well I am talkin about your personal most hated characters. i just focused on villains. but if i wasnt i would have to say Slippy from Star Fox 64.

zorminus 02-24-2009 12:31 PM

dude, why do you hate Arthas?

Sinner 02-24-2009 02:02 PM

Noah from Bible Adventures.

cridgit001 02-24-2009 04:19 PM

The fat programmer from the first FEAR, Jenna Beam Aristeed from the 2nd FEAR, Vega from Street Fighter 2, Zelda/Sheik from SSB Melee, and probably all of Stronghold Crusaders, the game itself and not just the bosses or what-have-you. It was way too hard for me.

HaruHotaru 02-24-2009 05:00 PM

Arthas (the 'Lich King' in WoW, for those who may not know) is pretty loathful according to the Lore... I have a low-level DeathKnight at the moment (my first DK, lvl 58) and have not gone far enough to fight Arthas in the game... to those who have, what's it like? I'm really curious..

This is gonna sound really corny ~ but back when I tried out Maple Story, I got *Highly* irritated at those stupid little walking-egg thingies that gang up and (literally) kick the snot outta you until you eather die or leave the area.

hennaz 02-24-2009 06:33 PM

The 2nd phase of Dark Mind from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror for the GBA scared the crap out of me (he looks like the Eye of Sauron!). Gym Leader Claire from Pokemon Gold/Silver and Elite Four Glacia from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire were both frustatingly hard to beat, I hated them so much!

SephirothVVC 02-24-2009 06:42 PM

Donald & Goofy from KH....