JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
03-29-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuck View Post
...You obviously play video games. What's the difference between your video games and their dating video games?
The fact is that they're both video games and if you're going to call a certain type of game a waste of time and "pathetic" than you would have to call them all that. I'm not saying that they are, I'm just trying too show you a different perspective, entertainment is entertainment.
actually, i dont play video games-.- so you "obviously" need to stop assuming what im like. and there IS a difference between action entertainment, and 'love' entertainment. its stupid to lump everything in one category

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#22 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-29-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
actually, i dont play video games-.- so you "obviously" need to stop assuming what im like. and there IS a difference between action entertainment, and 'love' entertainment. its stupid to lump everything in one category
It's really not his fault to assume that you play video games because you have sephirot as you screen name, sig and avatar. He is a video game character. Dating Sims are video game and they are made for the purpose of entertainment, not all video games are "action". Dating sims ifalls under the category of "life simulation", like the sims and the Harvest Moon series.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LuckyLuck (Offline)
Transform Tomorrow

Send a message via MSN to LuckyLuck
03-29-2009, 03:24 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry if I offended you. I assumed because you have a video game character in your avatar and signature. All I'm saying is that you are doing the same thing whether or not you're playing an action game or dating game, pressing buttons and staring at a screen. That doesn't mean you're grouping them all together in one group, they are separate genres indeed. Regardless, calling someone pathetic because they are staring at screen and pressing buttons, it doesn't matter if it's a dating game or not, they're doing the same thing you would if you were playing an action game.

The path to equality is a long road to travel.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
03-29-2009, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuck View Post
I'm sorry if I offended you. I assumed because you have a video game character in your avatar and signature. All I'm saying is that you are doing the same thing whether or not you're playing an action game or dating game, pressing buttons and staring at a screen. That doesn't mean you're grouping them all together in one group, they are separate genres indeed. Regardless, calling someone pathetic because they are staring at screen and pressing buttons, it doesn't matter if it's a dating game or not, they're doing the same thing you would if you were playing an action game.
well i said this earlier so ill say it again

Quote:
o sorry if i made it seem that way. if my 'advice' doesnt apply to you than simply disregard it. it was meant to be an upper for all those downers out there

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-29-2009, 10:48 PM

OH yeah *hi5* SephirothVVC you Pinned it!

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

04-07-2009, 01:48 AM

I love dating sims
I am currently playing I'm Going To Serve You 4

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Takuto850 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Takuto850
09-03-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaMeister View Post
Has anyone ever played any dating simulations? I've played a couple anime ones that I downloaded from the internet, but I really want one for PS2...
Hm, there's many, but they're usually imported. It's hard to find a translated one, you know, unless you understand Japanese writing :3 The coolest ones are for PSP, I believe, because I think they have the most H~ Just don't go looking for H Dating Sims for a DS, haha XDD I'm currently looking for a Dating Sims called Kimi ga Nozomu eien, but it's really hard to find >< They made an anime out of it, but the game is way better, with a better ending

HIJIKATA :3~ Mayo~