LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
Megaman - is anyone else a big fan of the game? - 02-16-2007, 02:38 AM

I really love this game ^_^

It hones your reaction time and strategic thinking skills, not to mention it also somehow inculcates a basic sense of righteousness into the player :P
An excellent way to help bring up your kids too! XD

My personal favourites include Megaman8, X4/X5/X6
The music also has a Japanese vibe to it, crediting it with even more bonuses

i don't really like the newer versions though.. too '3D' for me.. O_O it's just not megaman-like at all =(

P.S. i think there's a megaman anime somewhr.. but i can't seem to locate it.. :S

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 02-16-2007 at 03:19 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
02-16-2007, 04:23 AM

There is a anime it used to be on the Wb i would watch it when i watched yugioh. But yes the game is rather addicting... i myself have to pry away from my tv if i start to play megaman... idk what it is about that game that just makes me so addicted... but its uber fun ^.^

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#3 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

02-16-2007, 04:56 AM

That makes two of us XD

the sense of satisfaction after u beat the final boss is just indescribable! O_O

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

02-16-2007, 05:04 AM

omg.. i know. I was doing my victory dance ive beaten alot of games in my life but megaman Unforgetable. make'n me wanna play it :/ lol

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#5 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

02-16-2007, 05:14 AM

a victory dance?! haha, good one!

When i 1st play a megaman game it takes me like 3 tries to beat the last boss(usually sigma :P) and then after i pwn it im like, "In ur face u piece of #@%#!! In! Your! Face!!!" My family thinks im weird when i do that XD~!

Do u aim to achieve a perfect score everytime u play it? Like, getting thru a whole level without being dealt any damages, etcetc

(#6 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

02-16-2007, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
a victory dance?! haha, good one!

When i 1st play a megaman game it takes me like 3 tries to beat the last boss(usually sigma :P) and then after i pwn it im like, "In ur face u piece of #@%#!! In! Your! Face!!!" My family thinks im weird when i do that XD~!

Do u aim to achieve a perfect score everytime u play it? Like, getting thru a whole level without being dealt any damages, etcetc
lmao i do the same thing. yeah ive tried. my sister always thinks it funny when i try and then get hit. she'll laugh and then i rub it in her face that atleast i can get futher then her ;P

The first time i played a megaman game i couldnt beat the first boss and i would cry cuz i was little. and i would make my brother beat it for me ^.^ but when i got older i was determind to beat the whole game myself. like the times i used to play mario brothers or zelda! I wasnt good at games when i was little if you couldnt tell lol.

And yes i have a victory dance... I do it only when i beat games i couldnt and gave up on. I beat Grandia (if you havent heard of it, It's a rpg and its kinda hard at points) but when i beat the whole thing which took me around five times to beat. then it was Victory dance time! Also Emerald Weapon in Final Fantasy 7 the one under the water, When i beat that i was too happy to speak for almost a hour. my secert was phonix materia, i forgot which other materia you equip it with but if that part member dies with both them equiped will automaticly use it and revive all. but hey werent we talking about megaman? guess i got carried away with my love for video games....

(#7 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

02-16-2007, 09:06 AM

HOLY SHI! I am such a huge fan of megaman since i was 7 or 8 years old! my first megaman game ive ever played is Megaman X4

(#8 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

02-16-2007, 12:43 PM

LOL, same here Kasumi123!! XD
I think X4's the version whr Zero shouted alot.. >_<" and the scene of sigma(gd guy then, bad guy now) and zero(bad guy then, gd guy nw) was definitely awesome! The opening music was an absolute wow too.
Sadly, when i was younger, i couldnt beat even a single boss from the game.. =(
so when i grew older, i decided on revenge.. mwahahhaa.. I'm no longer that little kiddie that'd whine and trash the entire place just becuz i couldn't beat a game :P now i just continue playing and playing and playing till i do! :P
(even if its the last thing i do lol.. yeah i tell that to myself at times for motivation purposes )

Last edited by CoolNard : 02-16-2007 at 12:54 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Skyraida (Offline)
JF Regular

02-18-2007, 04:53 AM

i remember those games...i think mine was called ROCKMAN X something when i played...that was like ten years ago, but i still have the games for my playstation lol.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
02-18-2007, 05:51 AM

I beat the Megaman for PS and the PS2(can't remember name) but I did and all others I couldn't beat the last guy,and I've played since I was 7 maybe

Army- D.N.A. (The Demon Naruto Army)
Gen.- TheDemonNaruto
P.M.G.- MarkDuff
Ltn.- Tsuzuki
Maj.- Slykaz1
Brig.- Sutiiven
Pri.- Katchan6
JFMerc - Hyakushi
Animal Domesticate - Pjok
Secret Supplier- Dark Chao

Join now! We have cookies!