Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-10-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
no, thats too easy...

My dream team to beat the elite 4? [I only count the original 150!]

Articuno
Blastoise
Magma [i can't remember if he was original 150, anyhoo, it was still an awesome pokemon]
Alakazam
Pigeotto?
Raichu.

I like my evolved pokemon, however ugly they are.
That looks alot like my first ever team -Articuno was always best Leg-End-Bird. Swap Pidgeot for Nidoking and you got me!

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#112 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-10-2009, 09:51 PM

Shadow, what Pokemon game you suggest for me? I played some but I don't remember any names lol... just give me your favorite.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-10-2009, 09:56 PM

They'r epretty much just colors and jewels. xD

Um... Does anyone remember the video game where you played the card game? It's was for the Gameboy Color.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
They'r epretty much just colors and jewels. xD
I know right. I think those I played were Sapphire, Emerald and Leaf (?!?!). Just wondering if there is better.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#115 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

05-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Shadow, what Pokemon game you suggest for me? I played some but I don't remember any names lol... just give me your favorite.
Platinum will getcha up to scratch with many of the new pokemon and by new I mean 150+

Its also got a good story, decent graphics and an amazing game engine for battles

I wouldnt say it was my fave tho.. That would be a really tough call.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#116 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

05-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Platinum will getcha up to scratch with many of the new pokemon and by new I mean 150+

Its also got a good story, decent graphics and an amazing game engine for battles

I wouldnt say it was my fave tho.. That would be a really tough call.
It has old Pokemons as well, right? Because I never really followed the series later on.

Emerald seems to be a compilation of two games, has pokemon from ruby and Sapphire.

So, Platinum vs Emerald? Platinum?

Quote:
(#117 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

05-10-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
It has old Pokemons as well, right? Because I never really followed the series later on.

Emerald seems to be a compilation of two games, has pokemon from ruby and Sapphire.

So, Platinum vs Emerald? Platinum?
Platinum > Emerald cuz platinum is a combo of Diamond/Pearl and has more pokemons (yes it has old ones too).

The starter pokemon are also much better in this series too. I also think that though Emerald has a good story its not as good as Platinums.

Protip: Avoid the penguin.

Pokemon Storylines top 5
1) Crystal
2) Red (only wins for nostalgia and the rivalry between Myself and my big bro at the time)
3) Platinum
4) Emerald
5) XD

Last edited by SHAD0W : 05-10-2009 at 10:16 PM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

05-10-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Platinum > Emerald cuz platinum is a combo of Diamond/Pearl and has more pokemons (yes it has old ones too).

The starter pokemon are also much better in this series too. I also think that though Emerald has a good story its not as good as Platinums.

Protip: Avoid the penguin.

Pokemon Storylines top 5
1) Crystal
2) Red (only wins for nostalgia and the rivalry between Myself and my big bro at the time)
3) Platinum
4) Emerald
5) XD
Thanks for suggestions.

Quote:
(#119 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

05-11-2009, 09:51 AM

Which Version will you buy?

(#120 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

05-11-2009, 10:09 AM

WAIT, is platinum for DS?

lol I only have GBA and PSP <.<

Quote:

Last edited by iPhantom : 05-11-2009 at 10:13 AM.