JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Official Poke'mon Thread (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/25078-official-pokemon-thread.html)

talalsalehmosa 03-27-2007 09:15 AM

POKe'MON FANS plz enter

hay every one .................this thread to all pokemon fans who played pokemon diamond and pearl !!!!!!! i wont say i am a noob in this matter becouse ive completed every game till now ...........and i just wondring .......how do i connect with people over the net throw the wifi ...........is there a method to use ............a web site to visit .................and plz note that i am using the sd card and flash card to play the ds roms on my ds ............and thanks in advance :)

talalsalehmosa 03-27-2007 09:19 AM

Official Poke'mon Thread

halo every one ........this thread to all pokemon fan ........and propeply played pokemon diamond and pearl ..............and i was just wondering ......how to trade throw the net throw the wifi ..............is there a web site ishould visit .........any thing i should do ................and plz note that i play my ds games on the flash card and sd card ..............and thanks in advance ......:)

Riku8 03-27-2007 10:00 AM

You need a wireless connextion for one, if you haven't been able to use the Wifi then I doubt you have one

talalsalehmosa 03-27-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku8 (Post 76590)
You need a wireless connextion for one, if you haven't been able to use the Wifi then I doubt you have one

is it some kind of device for the ds or something .....................or is it a wirless connection to the net .......if that so i got a wirless connection .....but i am anoob in this stuff .......so i dont know to use it .............all i ma asking for is way to use the wifi connection in pokemon diamond and peral !

MazarDantechildofdevil 08-09-2007 05:40 PM

Official Poke'mon Thread

I know it's old but it is fun.

This Thread is for nothing but Gameboy, Gameboy advanced, and DS Pokemon games.

Later in the slight future I plan on putting my Main team from Emerald version on here with levels and stats and stuff so you stick around.

NanteNa 08-09-2007 07:14 PM

WOOHOO! I just love gameboy.
But.. for some reason I never understood how Pokémon actually worked. O_O

clairebear 08-09-2007 07:37 PM

Wow. i used to love playing pokemon on my brothers game boy. xD

Zagato289 08-09-2007 07:40 PM

i'm a big fan of pokemon games.

i hate the anime.:p

NanteNa 08-09-2007 07:40 PM

I used to steal my older brother's gameboy. Jeez. I hope he still has it. *wonders* I really really want it.

fara7 08-09-2007 07:41 PM

I used to love gamboy, but now i feel its boring.
You are right pokemon is a fun game, i really liked it.

NanteNa 08-09-2007 07:42 PM

Indeed. I LOVE gameboy. It's so handy. *nods*
I kicked ass at this game with a little cloud you had to bounce up and down on a skateboard-alike thingie. xD

Suki 08-09-2007 07:52 PM

Yeah I used to play Pokémon on my Gameboy too but got bored of it after a while... I had the Ruby and Zafiro versions, never finished any of them, ever xD

fara7 08-09-2007 08:07 PM

I didnt know what versions i had actually, I didnt care :P, In the end i got board and i gave them to a boy in my school.

mrpawn 08-09-2007 08:17 PM

I've had every pokemon game except red, emerald, silver and gold (i think that was what they were called), and pearl. I have Diamond for the DS. I like how they put a new spin on the Contests. I haven't finished it yet, and i probably wont :onismile: I think its awesome how they have that trade thing where u dont even need to know the person to trade with them, and how its over the internet. But i wish they had more uses for the touchpad, like moving the character around, like in animal crossing. but i ABSOLUTELY HATE the anime. i used to like it, like when the first season came out and i was 5 or 4 or maybe even 3 not sure, but after i started to mature and the show just got old i started to despise it.

RxPhantomWolf12 08-09-2007 10:07 PM

This will be ine game that i will not stop playing. I loved Pokemon as a kid, and still kinda do.:D

GamerShojo 08-09-2007 10:13 PM

When I was a little kid Pokemon Yellow came out, and I loved it. I've had every game except diamond a pearl. Jeez I feel like such a dork considering I just re-bought red as I lost it years ago.

NanteNa 08-09-2007 10:16 PM

Hahaha! xD That's cuuuute!

Suki 08-09-2007 10:56 PM

Ohhh yesh yesh yesh!! Pokémon Yellow was the first that came out! I had that one, and the Red aswell... Charmander, I choose you!! Awwww goooood old time... *drops a tear*

Cubone was my all time favorite pokémon, soo cute!

GamerShojo 08-09-2007 11:05 PM

Lol, I still have Yellow, Pikachu Surfs ^_^

My fave pokemon was Growlith

MazarDantechildofdevil 08-13-2007 01:34 PM

I still love Pokemon my favorite Pokemon are Salamence and Charizard plus Blaziken

Yuiii 08-23-2007 01:37 AM

i love my gameboy color *.*
i use to play pokemon before i go to sleep xD" i can totally calm down with it ^.^
im already finished with it since a few years but.. yea somehow it never gets boring because someone always calls me to fight haha

Zagato289 08-23-2007 01:51 AM

my fav versions are Silver,Gold, and Crystal.

Lien 08-23-2007 08:34 AM

I was (ok i confess i still am :D ) a pokémon addict. I have Pokémon red, yellow, gold, ruby, pinball and chrystal and i'm going to buy emerald :p . I also have A pokémon game for the game cube, computer games and i have a nintendo 64 pokémon based (bleu with a pikachu on top) with two games: pokemon stadium and pokemon snap :rolleyes: Just wanna let you know their are still pokémon freaks in this world :mtongue:

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:17 AM

Official Poke'mon Thread

This is a thread where people can talk about Pokemon~!!
Hehehe..
[And no, I didn't find any other pokemon threads after searching, so this should be allowed~!!]
Our first topic: Electric Soldier Porygon
The episode was banned worldwide after sending hundreds of Japanese kids to the hospital..
Let's talk about it~!!
XDDD

ryochonan1 12-24-2007 01:18 AM

I like porygon

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:19 AM

Yea, I do to..
But they banned Porygon in America thinking that Porygon caused the Flashing lights that caused the Seizures, when it was actually Pikachu..
But, they couldn't ban Pikachu..
XDDD

NaruNaruChan 12-24-2007 01:20 AM

hospitals smell funny

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 335306)
hospitals smell funny

ZOMG..
That's off topic~!!
I don't wanna get in trouble for that~!!
Just Kidding..
I'm getting kind of annoyed with this site,that's all..

I choose you, Pikachu!

NaruNaruChan 12-24-2007 01:23 AM

oh right! now I want to see banned pokemon episodes....do you think their on youtube?

ryochonan1 12-24-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuki13 (Post 335309)
ZOMG..
That's off topic~!!
I don't wanna get in trouble for that~!!
Just Kidding..
I'm getting kind of annoyed with this site,that's all..

I choose you, Pikachu!

To be honest this thread is annoying, but just that episode was banned, there was nothing wrong with pikachu in the other episodes

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryochonan1 (Post 335312)
To be honest this thread is annoying, but just that episode was banned, there was nothing wrong with pikachu in the other episodes

Well then, if you find it annoying, don't enter it, or report me
I could care less..

Uriko 12-24-2007 01:27 AM

it was banned??? so thaaaat's why most new anime's have warnings to not sit too close to the TV because you might get a seizure.

guess they had to include it in the intro, 'cause who reads the super duper small print on the cover anyway. ~_~

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 335311)
oh right! now I want to see banned pokemon episodes....do you think their on youtube?

If you look up electric soldier porygon, the seizure scene is on there..
But don't sit close to the screen, and be in a well lit room..
I don't want you going to the hospital because of me~!!
n_n

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 335316)
it was banned??? so thaaaat's why most new anime's have warnings to not sit too close to the TV because you might get a seizure.

guess they had to include it in the intro, 'cause who reads the super duper small print on the cover anyway. ~_~

Yea..
I don't think Japan wants more hundreds of kids sent to the hospital..

NaruNaruChan 12-24-2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuki13 (Post 335317)
If you look up electric soldier porygon, the seizure scene is on there..
But don't sit close to the screen, and be in a well lit room..
I don't want you going to the hospital because of me~!!
n_n

lol awesome!!!

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:30 AM

Another banned episode [Only in America] is "Holiday in Acapolco[SP?]" Because it show James wearing fake Boobs..Hehe
Although, they showed it in the Orange Islands series after "editing" it.
*Ahem*Taking out the boobs..

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:34 AM

Yea, the scene is pretty awesome..
But after watching it a few times I got Nasuea..
@_@

NaruNaruChan 12-24-2007 01:35 AM

Lolz!!that Was Awesome!!!:d :d

Daisuki13 12-24-2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 335327)
Lolz!!that Was Awesome!!!:d :d

Isn't it..
For some reason I like it~!!

NaruNaruChan 12-24-2007 01:44 AM

it stinks that is got banned though...I would have loved to watch it as a child