Yes! 37 80.43%
No! 9 19.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
Beyblade for wii - 07-09-2009, 08:26 AM

Hey dudes Beyblade is NOT dead imagine it with the wii controls. And the game should come with a nunchuck extender so people wont rip the nunchuck apart. Plus wifi to battle all your friends around the world. A game has already been made for the DS based on season 4.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-09-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuruneru View Post
Hey dudes Beyblade is NOT dead imagine it with the wii controls. And the game should come with a nunchuck extender so people wont rip the nunchuck apart. Plus wifi to battle all your friends around the world. A game has already been made for the DS based on season 4.
Umm..I'm pretty sure its mainly dead, espicially in the states..those things were cool for about 4 months -_-
I'd play it though..I still like um xD

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
07-09-2009, 08:39 AM

Just trying to bring back some old things that were popular back then somehow its possible for them to make a comeback. there new season will be in America in 2010.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-09-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Just trying to bring back some old things that were popular back then somehow its possible for them to make a comeback. there new season will be in America in 2010.
Tight! Is Ty still in it?

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2009, 09:02 AM

Sadly no. No one from the first three seasons are in this except DJ the Beyblade referee this looks as if all this happened before anyone from the bey breakers were Born I'm not sure they have already made ten episodes but I've only seen the first. But if they make a new game for the wii i hope there going to add the old characters i've played the one on the DS of season four it was really fun.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-09-2009, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Sadly no. No one from the first three seasons are in this except DJ the Beyblade referee this looks as if all this happened before anyone from the bey breakers were Born I'm not sure they have already made ten episodes but I've only seen the first. But if they make a new game for the wii i hope there going to add the old characters i've played the one on the DS of season four it was really fun.
Haha I started watching Bakugon on cartoon network just because it reminded me of Beyblade.

I'm going to miss the old characters though *cries*

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2009, 09:26 AM

yeah its just like digimon and yugioh thou i never cared for them they also changed there characters. Pokemon did the same at one point but was unsuccessful so they went back to ash and the rest if beyblade do make a comeback after metal fight beyblade (season four) they should return with season five back with the old characters. Even when there's no more shows and sells there's still tournaments continuing to go on underground around the world. I know a few in Canada and in the UK but there now selling more old and new beyblades online. Inever have been this active. Lol I may never be this active on this forum again just beyblades and other anime from my past seem to stay with me.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-09-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
yeah its just like digimon and yugioh thou i never cared for them they also changed there characters. Pokemon did the same at one point but was unsuccessful so they went back to ash and the rest if beyblade do make a comeback after metal fight beyblade (season four) they should return with season five back with the old characters. Even when there's no more shows and sells there's still tournaments continuing to go on underground around the world. I know a few in Canada and in the UK but there now selling more old and new beyblades online. Inever have been this active. Lol I may never be this active on this forum again just beyblades and other anime from my past seem to stay with me.
Haha really? Beyblade tournys are still going on? xD

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2009, 09:43 AM

Yeah i wish i could go to one i still have my beyblade. Last i used it was in a tournament in 2005 and came in first but not a great prize since it was held at a high school. People upload there videos of tournaments on youtube and other sites. I'd say the biggest tournaments are held in the UK than Canada but with the new show tournaments are coming back to life in Japan.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-09-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah i wish i could go to one i still have my beyblade. Last i used it was in a tournament in 2005 and came in first but not a great prize since it was held at a high school. People upload there videos of tournaments on youtube and other sites. I'd say the biggest tournaments are held in the UK than Canada but with the new show tournaments are coming back to life in Japan.
Yeah..along with the new line of beyblades that are being produced right now..I wonder what kids will say when they just get into it and go up against shit from the first season xD

EDIT: I'm looking on toywiz and almost every beyblade is sold out, even the Japanese rip-cords are sold out xD