JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Twilight MMORPG (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/26837-twilight-mmorpg.html)

MisguidedFool 07-30-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 754291)
You guys seriously think they would put an MMORPG on a console?

Yes, Yes I do. If they can make a harry potter and the half blood prince game for ps3 and 360 I wouldn't be too surprised. (Nothing against the books) but sometimes there are video games that should never be made. Like for instance (In my personal opinion: Turok, And Turok Evolution.)

darksyndrem 07-30-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisguidedFool (Post 754292)
Yes, Yes I do. If they can make a harry potter and the half blood prince game for ps3 and 360 I wouldn't be too surprised. (Nothing against the books) but sometimes there are video games that should never be made. Like for instance (In my personal opinion: Turok, And Turok Evolution.)

Was Harry Potter an MMORPG?.............Do you know what an MMORPG is?

Koir 07-30-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 754295)

Did he say Harry Potter was an MMORPG? Do you know what an MMORPG is?

Straying from the theme here...

iPhantom 07-30-2009 02:46 AM

No, I doubt it will go to consoles. And there have been consoles MMORPG, FFXI for example. Only paid MMORPGs make it to consoles.

If Twilight MMORPG was made paid then I'd commit suicide for the 2nd time.

MisguidedFool 07-30-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 754295)

I do. I was referring to poor choices in video game ideas.

hinata2 07-30-2009 02:47 AM

harry potter is not an mmorpg

iPhantom 07-30-2009 02:49 AM

I think this won't be a MMORPG either, check FAQ page. I was trolled by a rumour news.

EDIT: Wait, most sites report it will be a MMORPG. o.O weird.

Vampire genre MMORPG

That one says it 'announced'. The FAQ on the official Twilight game site say the rumour of a MMO is incorrect. Hmm... confusion ftw.

EDIT 2: Other sites confirm it's a MMORPG. Seems the official page FAQ is outdated or something.

Guigoo 07-30-2009 03:15 AM

i also like twilight saga books but i'm getting sick & tired of all this twiligh-ish thing in all medias, it reminds me of another trendy overhyped stuff named HP :mad: ew

darksyndrem 07-30-2009 03:24 AM

I don't see how they're going to turn Twilight into an MMORPG :confused:

Quailboy 07-30-2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 754306)
I don't see how they're going to turn Twilight into an MMORPG :confused:

Races
1. Human
2. Vampire
3. Glowy vampire

Classes.
1....Human
2.Vampire
3.Glowy vampire

Guess what? With a formula like the one I mentions, this game will sell millions. What the hell world. What the hell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 754262)
Former**......after a few patches.....they just ruined it....but still...it was a great game.

I'm pretty sure you still play it, considering the last time I talked to you you said "hold on, I'm doing a raid"