JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Should Rape games be develop?
YES 15 22.73%
NO 51 77.27%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

Angry Platinum games (a.k.a Rape games) in Japan - 08-05-2009, 02:02 AM

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/...stival&start=3

I just can't believe Japan doesnt do anything againts perv developers that do these type of games. They should stop making these games. I know some people don't agree with me, but these games can influence idiots to do think its alright to rape. An idiot that didn't agree with me told me, " Does Mario influence people to kill turtles: those Gears Of War influence people to chainsaw others". That's abviously a stupid question.Why? Because you dont do does things for fun in the games: You do it to survive againts your enemies. In these rape games you rape for fun, and thats what makes these games horrible.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sblegach (Offline)
you gonna eat that?

Send a message via AIM to Sblegach Send a message via MSN to Sblegach
08-05-2009, 02:07 AM

I think thats just sick... But also helpful, cause if you think about, they probably stop many rapists because of these games, from wanting to attempt the real thing. Idk, but its just sick thats my opinion if you wanted it.

Mada Mada Dane

Pyon!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-05-2009, 02:09 AM

If there is a rape game, it goes under the H-game category.

IMO, sex in video games in not appropriate. Neither should you be able to rape somebody in a game.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-05-2009, 02:12 AM

These perv developers are just trying to get away by changing the name "rape", but it wont happen.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

08-05-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sblegach View Post
I think thats just sick... But also helpful, cause if you think about, they probably stop many rapists because of these games, from wanting to attempt the real thing. Idk, but its just sick thats my opinion if you wanted it.
i see what your saying, but im not agreeing or disagreeing bc look at the grand theft auto games. some ppl killed ppl in real life bc of it.

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-05-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 View Post
i see what your saying, but im not agreeing or disagreeing bc look at the grand theft auto games. some ppl killed ppl in real life bc of it.
HAHA! I remember my teacher showed us this video where this kid played so much GTA he stole a car and drove it around.

The kid crashed into A LOT of stuff and was only 7 or 8 years old... it's funny, but it's not at the same time.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-05-2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 View Post
The difference between GTA and Rape games is that in GTA you have the choice to be good and dont kill people: Only the sick mind will kill innocent people. In the Rape games you have no choice but to rape women for fun.

--Jaka

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Sblegach (Offline)
you gonna eat that?

08-05-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
The difference between GTA and Rape games is that in GTA you have the choice to be good and dont kill people: Only the sick mind will kill innocent people. In the Rape games you have no choice but to rape women for fun.
Yeah, see, in most games you have a "choice" from what I apparently hear, they removed your decision >=[ and your forced to rape a poor defenseless woman for the sick pleasure of getting an erection >_< Not cool japan, not cool...

Mada Mada Dane

Pyon!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

08-05-2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
So your saying sick minded ppl wont rape innocent ppl? O.o and you have a choice on not to play it....

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Sblegach (Offline)
you gonna eat that?

08-05-2009, 02:55 AM

They also had a choice not to play GTA.... so dont play video games >_> (Yeah thats gonna happen xD)

Mada Mada Dane

Pyon!