JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-23-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
You're an idiot.

They just released a 299$ Slim 120Gb PS3. That's pretty cheap.

*gasp* Their releasing it at the price it should have been!? AWESOME

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#22 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-23-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
*gasp* Their releasing it at the price it should have been!? AWESOME
Prove me it should have been 299$ before. The production cost was way more than 299$ and you expect it to sell lower?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Prove me it should have been 299$ before. The production cost was way more than 299$ and you expect it to sell lower?
...yeah, I do, I belive that it was microsoft that did it with the 360

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#24 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-24-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
...yeah, I do, I belive that it was microsoft that did it with the 360
XBox 360 production cost was way lower.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#25 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-24-2009, 12:36 AM

That is an excellent price and it is way cheaper to make a 360 than a ps3. It has a blu ray player in it first off and you can see many commercial blu ray players go from 200 to well over 300 dollars. So that is a good price just on the videos then when you get the awsomeness of the superior graphics than a 360 it is an awsome deal.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-24-2009, 03:03 AM

I just dont get why people ask for BC in the PS3. Sony is getting tire of telling people that the PS3 was made for PS3 games. You would be an idiot if you buy a PS3 to play PS2 games: it would be a waste of money. I did a smart thing not selling my PS2 if want to play my old PS2 games again. So if you care about PS2 games more, buy a PS2. In one of my little markets, they sell them for only $50 or less.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#27 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

08-24-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
I just dont get why people ask for BC in the PS3. Sony is getting tire of telling people that the PS3 was made for PS3 games. You would be an idiot if you buy a PS3 to play PS2 games: it would be a waste of money. I did a smart thing not selling my PS2 if want to play my old PS2 games again. So if you care about PS2 games more, buy a PS2. In one of my little markets, they sell them for only $50 or less.
People buy it to play both PS2 and PS3 games in one machine.

Quote:
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-24-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
People buy it to play both PS2 and PS3 games in one machine.
and thats the dumbest thing to do. Sony even said this.

read this:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/no...y-for-ps3-slim

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#29 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

08-24-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
and thats the dumbest thing to do. Sony even said this.

read this:No backwards compatibility for PS3 Slim News // PS3 /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More
The dumbest thing to do is listen to the company who owns both consoles. You think Sony would encourage you to buy a PS3 to play PS2 games when they still are selling PS2? This is dumb imo.

Quote:
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-24-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
The dumbest thing to do is listen to the company who owns both consoles. You think Sony would encourage you to buy a PS3 to play PS2 games when they still are selling PS2? This is dumb imo.
Even if the company owns both console, you have to listen them. They the ones that can answer your questions.Yes, its nice having BC, but Sony has 2 reasons for not adding PS2's BC right now:

Number 1, its a PS3. Simple as that. We just came from PS2 last genaration, its to early. Second, PS2s are still selling, so there's no point of wasting money to add PS2's BC.

These is what people need to understand. I have no doubt that people will be asking for BC of PS1,2,3,4,etc for the next new consoles. People need to understand that Sony cant be doing this all the time. This requires a huge amount of money.

Check this:PlayStation LifeStyle

--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 08-24-2009 at 10:04 PM.