JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Anybody play Pokemon? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/28459-anybody-play-pokemon.html)

AzulieAngel 10-27-2009 11:25 PM

Anybody play Pokemon?

I need a friend on Pokèmon Diamond. I would prefer a friend from Japan. I only want to further my pokedex so you have to have the National pokedex. If you want to be my friend on the video game I will send you a list of pokemon I have seen or owned. :quesballoon:I have seen around 300 pokemon so you will have to have seen a large number or have pokemon like the three regi's or Arceas & Darkrai. Thank you! :pinkbow:

IamKira 10-28-2009 12:39 AM

system: Game boy color, teal
games: Pokemon silver / yellow
times beaten: silver = 8 / yellow = 21

(god i loved those days.. and the cards! i did the trading card thing as well, but never really figured out how to play, just collected)

line up for yellow game was always
Haunter
Kadabra
Kabutops
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltress

i was a pokemon nerd back in the day (legendary birds ftw!!) but the biggest digimon fan!
I still cry when I watch the (first) Digimon series and get to the end...

SceptileMaster 10-28-2009 12:58 AM

I don't know how but I managed to rack up all the pokedex on my Pokemon Pearl (except Shaymin and Arceus). I feel like a geek now :S.

Still I can't help but like pokemon.

Nikko 10-28-2009 03:00 AM

...i havent played pearl in FOREVER!! all my trees must be dead! lol *gets out DS and puts in pearl* My friend has Diamond so I will call him tomoro and see how far he got and if he got far enough i shall connect u if u like!!

AzulieAngel 10-28-2009 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikko (Post 779941)
...i havent played pearl in FOREVER!! all my trees must be dead! lol *gets out DS and puts in pearl* My friend has Diamond so I will call him tomoro and see how far he got and if he got far enough i shall connect u if u like!!

Thank!:pandahurray: Send me a message when you get the info!

smbx33 10-28-2009 04:52 AM

When I played pokemon I just played the game with the first 6 pokemon I caught so it would actually be a challenge...

Then I would do the 9999(unlimited really -.-) masterball cheat and the catch other trainers pokemon cheat, and the random pokemon edit cheat to complete my pokedex...I thought thats how everyone else did it :P

IamKira 10-28-2009 05:03 AM

how did you do those cheats anyway?

AzulieAngel 10-28-2009 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smbx33 (Post 779961)
When I played pokemon I just played the game with the first 6 pokemon I caught so it would actually be a challenge...

Then I would do the 9999(unlimited really -.-) masterball cheat and the catch other trainers pokemon cheat, and the random pokemon edit cheat to complete my pokedex...I thought thats how everyone else did it :P

I never heard of those cheats.:glasses:
But I am unable to use any cheats on my game. Cause of the fact I don't have all the nessesary stuff. So I'm going to stay the honest way.Unfortunatle(spelling?) I'm also unable to get to the Nintendo events for the video game I own. :pinkcry:

smbx33 10-28-2009 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 779962)
how did you do those cheats anyway?

Code breaker, gameshark, etc.

I bet if you use the emulator it would work just fine...the cheats are easily found online after a 1 minute search on google..:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzulieAngel (Post 779963)
I never heard of those cheats.:glasses:
But I am unable to use any cheats on my game. Cause of the fact I don't have all the nessesary stuff. So I'm going to stay the honest way.Unfortunatle(spelling?) I'm also unable to get to the Nintendo events for the video game I own. :pinkcry:

NEVER!!!?:eek:

Well i guess not everyone can cheat :p

good luck finding the Pokemon for the national pokedex :P and be careful people who trade you Pokemon that have been attained through using the wrong cheats, can mess up your game...

AzulieAngel 10-28-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smbx33 (Post 779967)
Code breaker, gameshark, etc.

I bet if you use the emulator it would work just fine...the cheats are easily found online after a 1 minute search on google..:p

NEVER!!!?:eek:

Well i guess not everyone can cheat :p

good luck finding the Pokemon for the national pokedex :P and be careful people who trade you Pokemon that have been attained through using the wrong cheats, can mess up your game...

I know, that is part of the reason That I curently have no friends on pokemon. Would it hurt if I was to trade with you? I have seen most of kanto, and all but 2 of shinno, even a little of hohen. Can you help me? I would realy apperciate it if you did trade with me.