Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
12-23-2009, 09:46 AM

yes they are
(#22 (permalink))
Old
harunashiro (Offline)
New to JF

06-28-2011, 03:40 PM

Final Fantasy X-2---but I can't bring myself to trade it in because I feel obligated to keep it until I reach 100% Completion. I'm still upset at the fact that I've been stuck on 88% Completion of the game for 5 years, going through walkthrough after walkthrough trying to obtain the Mascot and Lady Luck dresspheres and STILL not being able to obtain them! (>.<) I disilke how different both Rikku and Yuna turned out to be in X-2, attire aside, and all the random characters Square Enix decided to throw in their without really giving us any insight on them or giving cliche story lines for them (Leblanc Syndicate, Lenne & Shyuin, Vegnagun, the friendship between Baralai, Nooj, Paine, & Gippal).

Final Fantasy VII---I played and beat this game at a very young age (around when I was 11-13 years old) and absolutely abhored it. It wasn't just because Aerith/Aeris died; the story itself was really hard for me to get into as well as trying to understand it---and maybe that's because I was playing it at such a young age) but after I beat it, I swore to myself that I would make sure that the game would never see the light of day :| It frustrated me to no end, I wanted to kick Cloud in the face at times for being a jerk or being very emo and I just---personally don't like the game. I do, however, like Crisis Core and Dirge Of Cerberus (but I only like DoC for Shalua and Shelke Rui). Advent Children was......okay. /shurgs/
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Marrek90 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Marrek90
07-08-2011, 06:55 PM

The game I hate at most is Jade Cocoon 2.. I just loved the first game so much and I was super excited about the second one but at the end I just got dissapointed
(#24 (permalink))
Old
kraft021 (Offline)
New to JF

09-13-2011, 07:09 PM

I know Japanese RPG is not so popular outside Japan, but I just want to mention early Dragon Quest series as games that I don't ever wanna play again.

Since there was no "save game" function on early DQ series, I had to memorize ridiculously long (52 character max) password to continue playing the games from where you left off.

Imagine my disappointment of seeing the message "Your password is incorrect" after spending hours on them.