JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Baubles (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Baubles
Final Fantasy 11 to 14 - 01-03-2010, 03:18 AM

I was wondering if anyone knew what would happen to Final Fantasy 11 after 14 is released. I've heard you can transfer characters to Final Fantasy 14 from your Final Fantasy 11 account. I just want to know what will happen to the actual game.

All Hail The Crimson King
(#2 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
01-09-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baubles View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew what would happen to Final Fantasy 11 after 14 is released. I've heard you can transfer characters to Final Fantasy 14 from your Final Fantasy 11 account. I just want to know what will happen to the actual game.
Just so you know that someone has read this thread, no I do not know what will happen. I assumed you would start from scratch. I don't really see how you could convert your old character into 14 with all the new changes that are in it. It would be kind of cool I guess but then some people would be transfering with millions of gil and that would completely mess up the economy on there and make newbies' lives insanely miserable.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
redline (Offline)
JF Regular

01-19-2010, 08:40 AM

New game, so I would assume brand new characters. As for FF11, I'm predicting it starts to rapidly die off after the release.