JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Girl gamer (?) (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/30212-girl-gamer-%28-%29.html)

Zerj 02-02-2010 12:27 PM

Girl gamer (?)

Hello! ^^
I want to start gaming but I don't know what games I could like :confused:
So I have a question: Is there any girly game out there? :D
I mean I'm looking for a game that girls in general might like, it can be role-playing or something like that.
Sorry if I'm not being very clear..I'm kind of a newbie...
xD

Aniki 02-02-2010 01:25 PM

Try Sims........

Yamha 02-02-2010 02:35 PM

Maybe Spore :p

MeIsKevin 02-02-2010 02:50 PM

I know it's not Rpg, but I would recommend the Silent Hill series if you like horror games. It's a great storyline abd feel so sucked into it. I guess both genders would find it cool, because I've seen girls play it :)

Silent Hill 2 trailer: YouTube - Silent Hill 2 Trailer
it's said to be the best on in the series :3

A Rpg girls would like is Neosteam, it's free to play ;)

Formonitrile 02-02-2010 03:00 PM

I say you should just go and browse a video game store and see what interests you.
I'm a girl and I'm a hardcore gamer. You shouldn't start by asking what games girls like because they aren't always (read: usually) very fun! I do like some 'girl' games, like Sims, but I like many more 'non-girl' games too.

Just go out there and get started! :3

Heather 02-02-2010 03:17 PM

I'm a girl gamer, and all I play is drifting games, other car games, shooting, and violence. I love it. Thats kind of a secret though.
I also like final fantasy games.

PockyMePink 02-02-2010 03:23 PM

I recommend Zelda. Anything Zelda.
Zelda is more aimed towards puzzles, but it has enough action and fighting in it to keep you interested and to keep the games fast paced. The storylines are interesting, and you can easily fall in love with it. They're usually pretty challenging, though, but they become easier once you get the hang of it (the more you play it, the more you know what to look for and what you should be doing).

Aquilus 02-02-2010 04:58 PM

I generally would recomend not to ask what games you could like as a girl, the fist answer will be Sims in that case, everywhere.
All gaming girl I know are playing exact the same things as the boys, of cause many girls play Sims, but you seriously can't call that gaming in my oppinion

You just have to try some games, then you get an image of what the different genres are like. Oh and do you want to play with a pc or a console?, thats the most important point out of my view

Tyrien 02-02-2010 05:16 PM

flower.

best way is to list what types of stories you like.

Zerj 02-02-2010 06:17 PM

Thank you all for replying =)
And yeah I know that wasn't exactly the right question to ask but it's just that I don't like cars, fights or games related to violence, that's why I want to know about "games for girls" ^^