JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Wii help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/32137-wii-help.html)

nobora 05-28-2010 06:35 PM

Wii help

My wii is acting up and I dont know how to fix it. It'll turn on but if I try to go to a channel it'll just restart from the beggining. I have disconnected it and reformated it but it hastnt fixed anything. does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Please answer ASAP.

MMM 05-28-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 813551)
My wii is acting up and I dont know how to fix it. It'll turn on but if I try to go to a channel it'll just restart from the beggining. I have disconnected it and reformated it but it hastnt fixed anything. does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Please answer ASAP.

I see a call to Nintendo in your future.

Aniki 05-28-2010 11:46 PM

I see a broken Wii in her future.

robhol 05-29-2010 07:31 AM

No, no, the broken Wii is in the present :) (well, I guess the future too.)
Call Nintendo.

nobora 05-29-2010 05:00 PM

I did call nintendo -! you guys are psychic . They told me to ship it to them -_- so is my wii really broken??!!

MMM 05-29-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 813648)
I did call nintendo -! you guys are psychic . They told me to ship it to them -_- so is my wii really broken??!!

If you are not messing around with cracked games then it is probably a hardware problem. I have had good experience with Nintendo customer service, and unless you did something wrong, there is a good chance they will fix or replace for free.

RickOShay 05-30-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 813652)
If you are not messing around with cracked games then it is probably a hardware problem. I have had good experience with Nintendo customer service, and unless you did something wrong, there is a good chance they will fix or replace for free.

Hmm, that is good to know.

MMM 05-30-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickOShay (Post 813673)
Hmm, that is good to know.

I had a similar problem with a frazzled DS. I sent it in and they sent me a new one no questions asked even though it was out of warrenty and at no cost to me.

manganimefan227 05-31-2010 03:28 PM

Yeah, my Wii didn't play the discs, it would make this weird sound, they fixed it very well or gave a new one and the origional was from Amazon.

Now I don't have it because Texas is a big fat greedy jerk half the time! :mad:

Keep a close eye on that Wii around guests!

nobora 05-31-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 813652)

I see , but you have to pay for the shipping and handeling huh