JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
cris (Offline)
New to JF

Smile nintendo rocks - 07-17-2007, 04:18 PM

hey! I new hereso I want to make some friends!!!!! To start I like nintendo alot I even got the new system the wii and it's really cool. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the games and the remots are alittle too costy!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
HIalchemist (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2007, 04:32 PM

sure! wanna exchanche Friend Codes?

(#3 (permalink))
Old
cris (Offline)
New to JF

07-17-2007, 04:44 PM

awsome!!! sure I'll exchange codes!! I'll will also make sure to check your forums!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
cris (Offline)
New to JF

07-17-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIalchemist View Post
sure! wanna exchanche Friend Codes?
awsome!!!! I'll exchange codes whit you!!!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2007, 06:00 PM

I've been meaning to ask... I know that the DS has plenty of solid good games... but... what about the Wii? Any actually good games for it?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
mrpawn (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to mrpawn
07-17-2007, 06:26 PM

the wii is the only next gen consol i have because all the other ones are too expensive. the games i have for the wii are The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Warioware: Smooth Moves. and Wii sports, but that comes with the wii. all of those games that i have listed are awesome games. warioware's first impression is not really a good one, because they try to give it some story line, but it is really good tho. and the multiplayer is really good too. rayman raving rabbids has good gameplay and good multiplayer too, along with good and challenging gameplay. the legend of zelda, twilight princess is just really, really good. no multiplayer tho, but its an rpg, so multiplayer isnt really expected. i'm gonna get the upcomming metroid game for the wii, i've heard from G4's coverage of E3 that it should be good. the wii will have some pretty good titles thatwill come out, but since it hasnt been here that long, we'll just have to wait
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2007, 06:36 PM

People who buy the latest console out there (for now, being 360, PS3 and Wii) as soon as they can often end up waiting for games. Waiting a year at least is recommended so some good games have come out. You mentioned Warioware and Rayman, which are nice pass-time game, but they're only two. Twilight Princess is a gamecube game essentially, because it can be played on the gamecube.

I'm just disappointed no other parties have even considered what you could do with the Wii. You could create incredible First-Person Shooters, amazing action games with sword fighting and even interactive RPG's that may or may not utilize the common turn-based system. The Wii has so many options, it's sad to see that it will probably go down due to Nintendo not being so keen on releasing games that are rated T or more. =/

For instance, imagine a Devil May Cry game for the Wii. Just think.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2007, 07:07 PM

Yup... I love Nintendo. Don't have a Wii though. T__T

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#9 (permalink))
Old
zerojustice315 (Offline)
Otaku Prodigy

Send a message via AIM to zerojustice315
07-18-2007, 02:07 PM

Yeah, the wii kicks the PS3 and the Xbox to hell.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

07-18-2007, 02:11 PM

I <3 nintendo.
I have the :
super nintendo, nes, game cube, Gameboy original, Gameboy advanced, Gameboy SP, Gameboy color, Nintendo Ds, Nintendo Ds lite.

and sony Ps2

Oh geez, i do have alot don't i.

they were mainly for xmas gifts, so im not spoilt. I just like getting my own way XP

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"