JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Game Shark Saturn V1.95 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/3323-game-shark-saturn-v1-95-a.html)

dragonrazor 03-27-2007 12:24 AM

Game Shark Saturn V1.95

i don't suppose anyone here has a complete code list for it? i emailed Datel, the company that owned the patent at the time, but i'm a little worried they won't have kept their old code archives...i need codes, but can't seem to find any lists online

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 76334)
i don't suppose anyone here has a complete code list for it? i emailed Datel, the company that owned the patent at the time, but i'm a little worried they won't have kept their old code archives...i need codes, but can't seem to find any lists online

They dont have any on they're sites or nothing? have you checked all over for them? It's a Game Shark right?

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79275)
They dont have any on they're sites or nothing? have you checked all over for them? It's a Game Shark right?

yesh, it's a gameshark, but it wasn't made by the current or last owners of the franchise...it's made by Datel, the makers of the Action Replay. the last company to own the rights to the franchise was Interact, and now it's Madcatz

it's not listed on Datel's site...in fact, i can't find any codes anywhere for it x.x

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79277)
yesh, it's a gameshark, but it wasn't made by the current or last owners of the franchise...it's made by Datel, the makers of the Action Replay. the last company to own the rights to the franchise was Interact, and now it's Madcatz

it's not listed on Datel's site...in fact, i can't find any codes anywhere for it x.x

So it's a code gamer. do you put codes in like a Action Replay or a Gameshark/Code breaker?

Gameshark- F6000914 C305
Action Replay- RWWY-W5QR-8MA82

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79281)
So it's a code gamer. do you put codes in like a Action Replay or a Gameshark/Code breaker?

Gameshark- F6000914 C305
Action Replay- RWWY-W5QR-8MA82

yeah, but i'm not sure how for this version x.x and it IS a gameshark, it's just made by the original company

QueenNanami 04-01-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79285)
yeah, but i'm not sure how for this version x.x and it IS a gameshark, it's just made by the original company

Well i have a gameshark book (but not many codes for saturn) and code chaser's has gameshark saturn codes.

dragonrazor 04-01-2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79291)
Well i have a gameshark book (but not many codes for saturn) and code chaser's has gameshark saturn codes.

code chasers? isn't that that online site? all i got from there was a bunch of links to other sites that supposedly had codes on them (none of which did)

QueenNanami 04-01-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79298)
code chasers? isn't that that online site? all i got from there was a bunch of links to other sites that supposedly had codes on them (none of which did)

Personal Open Directory

Cheat Chasers, it's the top one on the list i belive.

dragonrazor 04-01-2007 12:33 AM

o.o only one of those games has codes, that i have....and it's missing the code i'm looking for, the No Kills code

QueenNanami 04-01-2007 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79316)
o.o only one of those games has codes, that i have....and it's missing the code i'm looking for, the No Kills code

lol, well ive never used the site for saturn codes before so i dont know :p

clicking randomly, the games dont have many codes...