JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   street fighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/3343-street-fighters-xd.html)

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79016)
This also reminds me of the Motal Combat movie.. it wasnt that good but it had some cool Characters :p

i didn't mind the MK movies that much...<< the real draw to the movie was seeing Talisa Soto in leather *remembers her from Vampirella*...too bad she's not actually Asian

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79017)
i didn't mind the MK movies that much...<< the real draw to the movie was seeing Talisa Soto in leather *remembers her from Vampirella*...too bad she's not actually Asian

The movie was really good when i was little but when you grow up and see the movie again you notice how different it was then seeing it awhile ago :p

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79031)
The movie was really good when i was little but when you grow up and see the movie again you notice how different it was then seeing it awhile ago :p

when you were a kid? it came out in what, tne 90s? *was a teenager then*

i actually don't think i saw Vampirella until AFTER seeing MK....very different acting styles between the movies

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79034)
when you were a kid? it came out in what, tne 90s? *was a teenager then*

i actually don't think i saw Vampirella until AFTER seeing MK....very different acting styles between the movies

lol im 19. So it came out when i was still a kid. it came out in 95 i belive. I was about hmmm 7 or 8 then.

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79043)
lol im 19. So it came out when i was still a kid. it came out in 95 i belive. I was about hmmm 7 or 8 then.

i feel sorry for you....then again, i wish i were that age again <<

they made live action series at one point, i think...

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79050)
i feel sorry for you....then again, i wish i were that age again <<

they made live action series at one point, i think...

u feel sorry for me because im 19 O.o thats weird..

They did Mortal Kombat Conquest, only 22 episodes before it was cancelled :p

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79052)
u feel sorry for me because im 19 O.o thats weird..

They did Mortal Kombat Conquest, only 22 episodes before it was cancelled :p

was that the one covering Kung Lao? because i know i heard about two live action series, one featuring the characters from the movies, and the other detailing the history of the franchise

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrazor (Post 79062)
was that the one covering Kung Lao? because i know i heard about two live action series, one featuring the characters from the movies, and the other detailing the history of the franchise

yeah, i heard it was quite popular back in 98 but i dont remember much about it.. i know there was also a animated show.

Ive only heard of the one with kung lao tho. im not sure about the other.

dragonrazor 03-31-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNanami (Post 79063)
yeah, i heard it was quite popular back in 98 but i dont remember much about it.. i know there was also a animated show.

Ive only heard of the one with kung lao tho. im not sure about the other.

the Kung Lao one was the one covering the history...it took place a few hundred years prior to the games/movies

QueenNanami 03-31-2007 11:40 PM

Wasnt there a game that was street fighter but it only had Ryu in it?