JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

Fragile? - 10-16-2010, 08:22 PM

Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, フラジール ~さよなら月の廃墟 for the Wii?

Who has played it? And what did you think of it? I finished it recently and am playing it a second time. It didn't take me long to realize it is my favorite game in the world and that it's really amazing and visually beautiful.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
10-16-2010, 08:27 PM

my wii fell down the back of my cupboard...I wrote a note reminding me that its there ^___^ some day I'll bother to get it again

if that fragile game is the same one im thinking of its the one that looks extremely beautiful and artist...I'd get it just for that if I am honest
(#3 (permalink))
Old
x2cool (Offline)
LawBringerSR2

Send a message via AIM to x2cool
10-16-2010, 11:28 PM

I played it a while back.....though I never got to finish it, the game keeps crashing when your walking around on a dam with that ghost girl, there are some pretty sad moments though. And those little ghost legs that kick your butt from behind are annoying!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Rakutenka (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-21-2010, 07:51 PM

*__* This game is pure love <3

A friend of mine showed me a bit of it.
Love the style and the mysteries, hehe~

=^____^=

So sad, though Q_Q...

greetz~
Raku,.

Prussia is like a new cardigan: scrapes a bit but keeps you warm.

Each man to his own.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-31-2011, 09:43 PM

Sorry for bumping this thread! Just wanted to ask if anyone can recomend any games that are like "Fragile Dreams: Farewell to the Moon"?

If I go on topic then I totally adored this game. The graphics were just stunning, particularly some of the shots at the dam, and walking towards the old barn with the lights in the sky. I was surprised at the visuals, it wasn't like I expected from the Wii. I liked the gameplay too, it's not often I find a 'survival' type game where I don't die on the first level and give up on the second XD The plot was beautiful too, there were some really touching moments, and I was surprised by just how philosophical some of the plot was, it was quite deep really.

I'm not a huge gamer at all, probably only play one game a year or so, lol, so if there's any other games that are like this I'd love to hear about them, because it's so hard to find games of this genre/style.