JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   System and Games... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/359-system-games.html)

Riku8 11-03-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjhonnyX (Post 5382)
you confused me dont worry... anywho what was i going to say.... oH ya... for the computer game i dont think ill ever play that one i dont have a computer at the moment -.-"

i remember that feeling well, im sure you will have one soon enough

kudo 11-03-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjhonnyX (Post 5382)
you confused me dont worry... anywho what was i going to say.... oH ya... for the computer game i dont think ill ever play that one i dont have a computer at the moment -.-"

then you must be quite talented to log onto this forum. O_O

(lol, yeah i nkow, prob using a friends comp or somehting. i jus had to say something though. ^^)

Kanji_The_Wanderer 11-03-2006 06:47 PM

what do you do in NWN2? I mean. what is it about??

Vesperd 11-03-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 5441)

The all time best Online RPG Neverwinter Nights, comes the 2nd highly anticipated game, theres so many things great about this game.. dont know where to start :D lets just say 10/10

XjhonnyX 11-03-2006 07:36 PM

actually its my schools computer hehe im such a geek

kainpendragon 11-03-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 5378)
Thats great! playstation is my personal favorite. who do you like the best in FF7?

Never was able to play that, it does look very cool. Isn't it like Dynasty Warriors? r is it that other game, 99 nights or something like that. I'm confused lol

Neverwinter is a Dungons and Dragons game they take the rule form The RPG game and turn it into a visual version of the game. I find it much more like playing actual D&D then any other one out there D&D online blows Goats.

kainpendragon 11-03-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 5441)

think of FF on a larger Scale. you kill dragons and goblins help people in towns do quest. best thing about Neverwinter is the custom content it comes with a tool set to build your own advatures so your friend and other people can play it. the game has end less possablitys that why people still today play NWN1 90% of the custom conent is free and it is encoruged to be used by the game manucature.

XjhonnyX 11-03-2006 07:52 PM

didnt see this... anywho i like FF7 just because its the best story lien out of all the FF... the rest of them are just based on love, FF actually has something far from love, its kick ass... and i love it because it has the ultimate evil character ever.... SEPHIROTH! XD

kainpendragon 11-03-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjhonnyX (Post 5467)
didnt see this... anywho i like FF7 just because its the best story lien out of all the FF... the rest of them are just based on love, FF actually has something far from love, its kick ass... and i love it because it has the ultimate evil character ever.... SEPHIROTH! XD

actual none of that are based on love. yes they have elmenets of romance in them but there not based on love.

ff1 love had nothing to do that 4 warriors tring to save the world from a demon from the past.
ff2???? never beat it but family seeks revenge for death of brother or something like that.

ff3???? can't read it so i don't know
ff4 is about man sheading his dark side and become light and qustion the world you live in and where you fit in it.
ff5. ummm space aliens tring to save our world because the crytles they left here are beeing distoryed
ff6. girl looking to under her stand her self and find her place in the world.
ff7. looking into ones self to find the courge to do the right thing.
ff8. ummm love
ff9. hold people off till ffx comes out. lol it was proudced and made in a year check the dates of it it was beening made at the same time as ffx
ff10 man theme Organized religons can't be trusted.
ff10-2 = love
ff11= never played it
ff12 = boy want to be airship pirate and i am guess eventual he wants to free his country.

if some one thinks other wise and wants to disccuss put in the derail thread

kainpendragon 11-06-2006 03:27 PM

ff12 and nwn2 update

NWN2 is officaly crack . I was going through with drawls. more hack and slash death. good story to. I just love the screaming of people when you kill them in that game. it so great, one more level then my charater is a black guard. =) Well i was lucky enough to have my girlfriend enterian me in other ways so as i did not have to think about never crack.

Ff12
ok few things to add
Gambits they are really annoying but if you don't use them you will never beat a boss monster. Gambits are Squares way of dealing with the fact that the game is set up like a MMO with out the extra players. Gambit ways of setting the ai for the non leader party members you can set them up to do cetien things before they would do and influnce how they attack in battle.
example. you can set the charater to stop what he or she is doing and use potions on all charaters or you can name a charater dirctly. and set the rule at which they do this such as if there hp goes less then 50% health.
you have control over partymembers better in the full version then the demo.
These gambits were auto set up in the demo and you could not change them also the when you gave a direct command to a party memeber it was put in there cure. now it goes strait to the top of the command que.

Things i don't like about the gambit system other then the fact that you have to use it you have no choice other wise you will just have game over every boss fight. You have to buy new rules from items shops or get them from chest. Also to get more gabit slots you have to spend your precious LP that you need just to Equip gear or a spell or ablity such as steal. from what i am seening so far I am only get one lp per creature killed. good thing is if you have 4 people in your party all 4 get one lp for the creature not just one person. but it still a pain because cause you only get to use maybe 2 weapons or spell per slot bought there a little more gerous with the armor you get 3 or 4 sometimes.

I am really thinking the game is very short story. even shorter then ffx the LP system gambit seem like they are time sinks to make sure you get 60 hours of play time. i think is really only 20 hours of actual game content.

You also get very little gil from any thing the chest treasure is random and re fills there location when you leave the area as do the monsters. monster give zero gil but drop items that can be sold or keep. If you sell them item shops open a tempory feature called bizzar where it look like they used the items you got from monster and sold to them to make speiail items or pakages. after all items are bought form the bizzar it close until you come back with more. i am not sure how this system works. would be nice to know if it random or based on the items you give them.

Bosses yeah!!! no more stage clear when you kill them =) also you get no exp no lp and no items and i have killed 3 so far from them. they have a stupid life line that tell you how much heathly they have at the top and it says BOSS next to it. Lame feature can't belive they keep that in from the demo.

damageing spells ok this one is a bit consufeing now. to scan or peep your monster you have to by a tek called libra it cost no mp and does not always work. i say it has about a 75% chance of working thou. and give you the info on the monster that scan and peep used to do.

undead seem not to take extra damage from fire any more. I did not try casting a cure spell on them yet or useing a potion on them to see if it hurts them you need all your potions just for the boss fights. libra always seem to fail on the undead that i was fighting so far. so some creatures are immune to it. from what i have seen so far fire creatures don't take damage from ice spells any more but they take if from water spells. but lighting still works on water based ceatures. so don't waste your time useing ice on flameing creature like i did. you do more damage attacking normaly.