JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Ya thats true but most of them were kind of based off it, like in 8 Squall ends of falling for Rinoa... then she like saves him *total chick flick (so jk)* Then in 9 Zidane falls in love with Garnet.... another one, and 10 10-2 are total love flicks.... But in the end kthey're ok... has anyone gotten FF12 yet.. I got it and i sware on my soul that its based off the FF7 world, like the life stream and you acutally hear the FF7 opening theme for the menu, on the opening theme menu for FF 12 *if that makes any since*. but ya for some odd reason its liek based off it or something, liek in the past or futrue... i have no clue *cries*

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I sell my soul for you...
(#112 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-06-2006, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
Ya thats true but most of them were kind of based off it, like in 8 Squall ends of falling for Rinoa... then she like saves him *total chick flick (so jk)* Then in 9 Zidane falls in love with Garnet.... another one, and 10 10-2 are total love flicks.... But in the end kthey're ok... has anyone gotten FF12 yet.. I got it and i sware on my soul that its based off the FF7 world, like the life stream and you acutally hear the FF7 opening theme for the menu, on the opening theme menu for FF 12 *if that makes any since*. but ya for some odd reason its liek based off it or something, liek in the past or futrue... i have no clue *cries*
ff12 is based off of FF tactics that the world it take place in. the music is from ff1 and it has been used in every ff up to 8. It the main FF theme and the other song you hear is from ff1 also it called light warriors and it was used in almost ever ff up 7. oh another thing to update on ff12 mogles have a sickly cute look. they are to cute i we will see them in every girls room ever now. The actual game reminds of of FF6 the most espeical considering how far i am in to it now ther are things poping up that make me think it a cross world for FFT and FF6. the main plot it is not a love story in this one it is going to have an element of it. but it more about boy become pirate to save his country.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-06-2006, 05:41 PM

from what Kain-san wrote in a big paragraph on the last page the game seems like its more time consuming to just do things then you do actually playing the story in a way I dont like it already thats really too bad. I havent played an FF game since 10-2. =/
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-06-2006, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
ugh.. UK always get stuff late.. reckon it would be another year before it comes out in London, so yeah FF12 looks sweet.. might have to get it imported to add to my collection of FF games

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-07-2006, 04:26 AM

I suggest renting it a good game and me a bit haveing on FF Junkie from part 1 up the way they play and are made. Effect what i think about them. I just Don't think it should have the name Ff12 maybe FF tactics 2 or something would have been good. it just does not seem have anything left in common with older FF other then common spell , monsters and names of weapons. the armor and eveything function just like they did in tactics so that why i say FF tactics 2. but i would say rent it frist before you buy it make sure you are going to like it.

If you don't like it expect FF13 not to be much different from these in the terms of combat this is the next gen stuff they are tring to evole FF in to something new to go with the new systems. every game has to grow and change. some people will like other won't.

Example Changeing metriod to frist person shooter i think it the worst they ever did to the title. but I think what they did with castlevaina is the best thing ever for that title. they tried to do a change in the mega man x to full 3d and i think they saw people did not care for it so next was made it to some parts 3d while most of it beeing 2d .

why the stuff come out uk so late are the games muti langual for all of europ or are they english only but useing the kings english???

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-07-2006, 04:29 PM

I just don't think that they should stray from the final fantasy theme and the universe that they have created. What I hate is most people want crazy graphics. so the companies give it. then they wonder why the game is so short. They really cant give both. a long ass game with sick, crazy 3d graphics is tuff. I liked it better with games like xenogears, legend of dragoon, and legend of legaia. Those titles had awesome graphics but they were long. Final Fantasy should have those great graphics but at least make it 2 discs. that sucks.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
11-09-2006, 04:47 PM

I've only ever played FF10...haven't even beaten it yet...soemtimes it makes me angry...lol!

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#118 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

11-09-2006, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
I've only ever played FF10...haven't even beaten it yet...soemtimes it makes me angry...lol!
Thats too bad.. You got to play other ones ! FFX was cool. I think the best part of it was the graphics, the music, and the fighting. for me Tidus's foolishness and loud mouth made it somewhat unenjoyable. Thats the only FF game where I disliked the main character.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-09-2006, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Thats too bad.. You got to play other ones ! FFX was cool. I think the best part of it was the graphics, the music, and the fighting. for me Tidus's foolishness and loud mouth made it somewhat unenjoyable. Thats the only FF game where I disliked the main character.
Yeah Tidus was soo foolish, loudmouth and arrogant thats what makes him funny.. theres onething i like about FF10 is that Auron is in it, his my alltime favourite character next to Sephiroth would be cool to see them too battle it out.

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

11-09-2006, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Yeah Tidus was soo foolish, loudmouth and arrogant thats what makes him funny.. theres onething i like about FF10 is that Auron is in it, his my alltime favourite character next to Sephiroth would be cool to see them too battle it out.
yeah Auron is the man, he was great in KH2. I loved the line he told hades. I am not going to listen to you because this is my story. Frist thing i though of that was the the best smak talking i ever herd.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.