JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   System and Games... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/359-system-games.html)

Kanji_The_Wanderer 10-24-2006 06:42 PM

System and Games...

Hey everyone I'm a bit curious so heres my question...

What was the first system that everyone got? From PS, GC, and XBox I dont want to put the other old systems like snes and genesis cuz thats a bit too much. And tell me the first game you played on these systems if you remember and also tell me which ones you have and your favorite game on them. Hope that isn't too much. Here's mine so I can show the example:

First system: PS2
First Game Played on PS2: Final Fantasy X
I Have: PS2 and GC
Favorite PS2 game Legacy of Kain series
Favorite GC game: Skies of Arcadia

PS: If you dont want to list all that dont worry about it! :D

ShadesOfDusk 10-24-2006 07:15 PM

First system: PS2
First Game Played on PS2: Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
I Have: PS2 and GC
Favorite PS2 game: Wild Arms: Alter Code F
Favorite GC game: Super smash Bros. Melee

Ash 10-24-2006 07:23 PM

[post removed]

kainpendragon 10-24-2006 07:46 PM

hmmmmm let me think back way back

First system: PS
First Game Played on PS: I don't even remember it was called IQ cube or something, ahhhhhhhh to many puzzle my brain hurts thinking about it.
I Have: PS2, PS, Game boy, nes,snes, Atari 2600, sega gen Did not like any of the others but i have played them all when i say them all i mean them all lol
Favourite PS game: Final Fantasy Tactics

kudo 10-24-2006 07:51 PM

First Sys: NES
First on Sys: Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Have: SNES/High Processor Comp that emulates every game i want it to. lol. (game pads incl)

T_T never owned a PS/2 or xbox/360. not even a n64. LOL.
but i know about games...massive amount of games. ^^ played tons at arcades and friends house' lol

Vesperd 10-25-2006 09:25 AM

PSX:FF7(was the only reason i got it)
Again PS2:FF10 was the only reason i got the console
Snes:Zelda+FF6 :)

kudo 10-25-2006 02:33 PM

you know what was a good game for SNES? Mario RPG. it really was somehting. but the game that made SNES? Lufia2 and CHrono Cross. You can't argue that.

kainpendragon 10-25-2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kudo (Post 2321)
you know what was a good game for SNES? Mario RPG. it really was somehting. but the game that made SNES? Lufia2 and CHrono Cross. You can't argue that.

I would agree on your there I think you ment Chrono Trigger =) Chrono Cross was for PS. Super Metriod was great to.

kudo 10-25-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 2336)
I would agree on your there I think you ment Chrono Trigger =) Chrono Cross was for PS. Super Metriod was great to.

yep yep.
oh man, i was thinking about chrono cross when i was typing that up. lol, yea i meant chross trigger. ^^; sorry about that guys,

Kanji_The_Wanderer 10-25-2006 04:41 PM

I absolutely love Chrono Cross that game was so cool and there was soo many characters to choose from. As Anyone ever played Illusion of Gaia and Secret of Mana on the SNES? I remember those being some of the best games of all time. Sadly I never had the opportunity to play any Zelda games except for A Link to the Past on SNES. I always wanted to play Ocarina and Majora.