JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Great online games/mmo's (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/3595-great-online-games-mmos.html)

SushiX 04-09-2007 06:39 PM

Great online games/mmo's

I found this great online game and It's awsome:Eternal Wars.com

wolfchik 04-10-2007 12:53 AM

whats it about?

Gerard 04-10-2007 02:49 PM

I hope u are kidding.. that game sux.. lol...

what about some 3d graphic and so on????

Free MMORPG ( SUPER QUALITY )
Flyff.Gpotato.com
Yes.. it's free.. no pay to play and no fee/month to play

and not some eternitywars.com haha .. thats not great at all.. just look at the interface of the website.. PUHHHHH

kitski 04-10-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard (Post 87084)
I hope u are kidding.. that game sux.. lol...

what about some 3d graphic and so on????

Free MMORPG ( SUPER QUALITY )
Flyff.Gpotato.com
Yes.. it's free.. no pay to play and no fee/month to play

and not some eternitywars.com haha .. thats not great at all.. just look at the interface of the website.. PUHHHHH

i know Flyff.it's awesome.:D
my bro is playing that and i'm thinking about making a username also.

Gerard 04-10-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitski (Post 87103)
i know Flyff.it's awesome.:D
my bro is playing that and i'm thinking about making a username also.

yeah... well i played on Mia(Server)
im not really playing much anymore.. but i got a lvl 77 blade :) and lvl 57 RingMaster... so if u begin on Mia just tell me... i can buff u alot so u are alot stronger as a noob player :o) then u gain lvl faster....

kitski 04-10-2007 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard (Post 87131)
yeah... well i played on Mia(Server)
im not really playing much anymore.. but i got a lvl 77 blade :) and lvl 57 RingMaster... so if u begin on Mia just tell me... i can buff u alot so u are alot stronger as a noob player :o) then u gain lvl faster....

great.i'll let you know then.lol my bro is always like..someone buff me please.:D
he is lvl 23 or so.

Gerard 04-10-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitski (Post 87142)
great.i'll let you know then.lol my bro is always like..someone buff me please.:D
he is lvl 23 or so.

Cute :D ................

dragonrazor 04-10-2007 04:21 PM

i've just got to jump in here.

PSOBB>all ....enough said

pandayanyan 04-10-2007 05:42 PM

Flyff - Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com

just to make it easier

Soullessone 08-25-2007 12:17 AM

Another great online game is World of Warcraft. YOU OWE ME BIG FOR SAYING THIS, BLIZZARD!

Jamaru 06-15-2008 03:45 PM

Do you play MMOs?

Just wanted to know if any one plays any MMORPG games Massive Muiltyplayer Online Role Playing Game :D
I do I plating Holic now im 14 Monk. quit Fesita was Lv 28 Cleric and quit tales of pirates was a lv 71 Voy(cant spell the whole word lol)
:D

zachart 06-15-2008 04:06 PM

triblewars.net
ikariam.com - two accounts on different worlds..

forgotenmemory 06-15-2008 04:10 PM

I'm playing Mabinogi right now. It's awesome and everyone's new because it just came to North America from Korea! Though only NA's and people in Korea can play, I think....

LittleFallenAngel 06-15-2008 04:10 PM

I USED to play a MMORPG but I stopped like 5/6 months ago XD...
Played the game for like 0.5 year or something...-_-
so my account would now be like 3 years -_-;;.
Oh yeah and the MMORPG was Guildwars -_-;;...
Though I sometimes hop on to check how everyone still is and stuff ¬_¬..
But playing...?
Nah not anymore, won't try to play again though XD..

Ito 06-15-2008 04:31 PM

Well i have played WoW at my brothers computer but soon i will get my own. hugs Ito

Tyrien 06-15-2008 04:33 PM

WoW is the only mmo i play anymore.

Kiyuge 06-15-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 514898)
I USED to play a MMORPG but I stopped like 5/6 months ago XD...
Played the game for like 0.5 year or something...-_-
so my account would now be like 3 years -_-;;.
Oh yeah and the MMORPG was Guildwars -_-;;...
Though I sometimes hop on to check how everyone still is and stuff ¬_¬..
But playing...?
Nah not anymore, won't try to play again though XD..

x3 I quit Guild Wars too because my brother is waayy to much of a nerd of it.... Way to obbsessed and everytime I logged on he was like OMG OMG OMG UR ON NOWAI! And I also got very bored with it. I dont think I will ever play it again.

LittleFallenAngel 06-15-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 514918)
x3 I quit Guild Wars too because my brother is waayy to much of a nerd of it.... Way to obbsessed and everytime I logged on he was like OMG OMG OMG UR ON NOWAI! And I also got very bored with it. I dont think I will ever play it again.

Oh I know that XD...
I had that aswel with some mates...
they went like:
OMG HOW LONG HAS ITBEEN A DILRIONYEARS OR SUMTHIN?
then im like:
-_-;;..
Neither will I play it again XD..
And I also got very bored, I mean, I liked the first part.. prophecies... then you got factions which was completely boring..then nightfall, that wasn't a bad game, but eye of the north didn't ahd any new upgrades and stuff XD..
So yeah...-__-

Kiyuge 06-15-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 514925)
Oh I know that XD...
I had that aswel with some mates...
they went like:
OMG HOW LONG HAS ITBEEN A DILRIONYEARS OR SUMTHIN?
then im like:
-_-;;..
Neither will I play it again XD..
And I also got very bored, I mean, I liked the first part.. prophecies... then you got factions which was completely boring..then nightfall, that wasn't a bad game, but eye of the north didn't ahd any new upgrades and stuff XD..
So yeah...-__-

Yeah exactly. Prophecies was okay... Factions was stupid and Nightfall was awright... But all around the game is dull and its ridiculaous when people freak out when you get back on from staying off for a while. yeah... ._.'

LittleFallenAngel 06-15-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 514927)
Yeah exactly. Prophecies was okay... Factions was stupid and Nightfall was awright... But all around the game is dull and its ridiculaous when people freak out when you get back on from staying off for a while. yeah... ._.'

><...
and then when you had like those yeah..
'missions' and you added people in your team, and they leave for no reason -_-.. the whole team leaves XD...
*laughs*
I remember I did that once, because someone disconnected, and they started to blame that he disconnected I left -_-;;
and then you got those monks and they say like ((when ur playing a monk))
MONK HEAL!!!
-_-;;;
seriously im glad I stopped..XD

Kiyuge 06-15-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 514928)
><...
and then when you had like those yeah..
'missions' and you added people in your team, and they leave for no reason -_-.. the whole team leaves XD...
*laughs*
I remember I did that once, because someone disconnected, and they started to blame that he disconnected I left -_-;;
and then you got those monks and they say like ((when ur playing a monk))
MONK HEAL!!!
-_-;;;
seriously im glad I stopped..XD

>_< I know. I was in the middle of an Alliance Battle and my whole team left and then other teams started to leave and I was like what the hellllllllll >>;
Im glad I stopped too >w<

LittleFallenAngel 06-15-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 514930)
>_< I know. I was in the middle of an Alliance Battle and my whole team left and then other teams started to leave and I was like what the hellllllllll >>;
Im glad I stopped too >w<

XD!!!
or ur like starting the alliance battle...
and the alliance battle doesnt even start -_-;;
Or people go for ur rank and stuff...
**glad I had rank 5 of my kurz title and rank 3 of the luxons XD**
Really...O_O;;
If I kept playing GW...>_<..
I probaly became like a real game addict...
><..

Kiyuge 06-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleFallenAngel (Post 514933)
XD!!!
or ur like starting the alliance battle...
and the alliance battle doesnt even start -_-;;
Or people go for ur rank and stuff...
**glad I had rank 5 of my kurz title and rank 3 of the luxons XD**
Really...O_O;;
If I kept playing GW...>_<..
I probaly became like a real game addict...
><..

I hate that! It annoys the crap out of me when it says "No opposing team restarting countdown" or whatever...
x3
>_< If I kept playing.... I would be bored... xD
Im awready a video game addict... Just not GW owo

MissMisa 06-15-2008 05:36 PM

Uhhhh I only play one called Fiesta.

I'm not a massive fan of them to be honest and I can't really have much time for games like those because they require hours of 'grinding' which I don't have time for.

LittleFallenAngel 06-15-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 514939)
I hate that! It annoys the crap out of me when it says "No opposing team restarting countdown" or whatever...
x3
>_< If I kept playing.... I would be bored... xD
Im awready a video game addict... Just not GW owo

XD...
I just had patience when it was saying that..
but some people leave then and stuff..
or if you are like having dinner, and ur guildmates start the AB and your still eating and you'd get reported -_-;;. I had that like twice -_-;;.. Blame them.. XD
Same here...XD
haha XD.
I still like gaming like.. playing games on the wii and stuff..
but no more MMORPGS for me.. XD

bhl88 06-16-2008 12:38 AM

I play Ragnarok Online. With my mageknight.

Katchan6 06-16-2008 01:55 AM

I used to play runescape and maplestory lol :D

IonFortuna 06-16-2008 02:57 AM

I play Runescape, Fiesta, FlyFF, and some others...

BlackGreenTea 06-16-2008 04:19 AM

Ummm... I play FlyFF! I used to play some others but I got bored with them or I ran out of space on my computer. . .

IonFortuna 06-16-2008 04:24 AM

My problem was some type of problem in game... ...I don't really know what it was...

Tturtle 06-16-2008 04:35 PM

I used to play FF11, but I quit. My name was T'turtle. I was a monk. My roommate plays WoW... a lot.

xGatck 06-17-2008 12:17 AM

i played all kinds of MMO, atm im playing RF Online

Cirth 06-18-2008 07:57 PM

I played FLYFF (Fly For Fun), a Korean online game for about 5 months and got:
A Ringmaster to lvl 70, An Elementor to lvl 72, an AOE ranger to lvl 67, a pvp BowJester to lvl 50 and a BillPoster to lvl 30, but I deleted those cause I started the game with my boyfriend and now he's an ex who still plays the game, so I didn't wanna be there with him :p

I also played World of Warcraft for about a year before I met my ex-boyfriend. I quitted when we got together, cause I was addicted enough to know that I couldn't handle both at the same time :p I had two lvl 70 hunters (one Tauren and one Night Elf) and a lvl 50 warrior (Tauren) - (hunter being my favourite :mtongue: )

Now I'm thinking of starting it again, solely because I'm single and got NOTHING to do :p but as always, u need to pay 100NOK pr month, so I need to wait until I get my paycheck before I even bother to try again :p

Other than that... I basically only played RPG games before, but they're ALWAYS the same and so I have grown a bit tired of them.... Final Fantasy is still a favourite though, even though it's not online >_>

Crani 06-18-2008 08:11 PM

I play Project Torque sometimes, just that one. I played Runescape but it became boring.

Ichirin 06-18-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 514897)
I'm playing Mabinogi right now. It's awesome and everyone's new because it just came to North America from Korea! Though only NA's and people in Korea can play, I think....

If you mean everyone with NA's :p (i know you don't mean that but still :]) then that's a yes. I don't like mabinogi though, apart from it's manga graphics it's alot paypaypay and less playplayplay.

I'm currently not playing anything actually, maybe 2 weeks ago i quitted Requiem: BloodyMare which is a fine ass game imo. And half a year ago i was freaking on Guildwars but then quitted because my guild just missed 1200 dollars each in Monthly Tournament. Played Fiesta and Tales of Pirates also for a while, both aren't that good imo. Also played WoW, got addicted, lasted for 1 month maybe? Played Runescape (bah rs :s), euhm.... Voyage Century Online... prolly many more, but you stop counting after a while :p

Might consider buying Age of Conan, but i think my money will go to Guildwars 2 in the fall, beta @ summer-ish.

Ichirin 06-18-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 514940)
Uhhhh I only play one called Fiesta.

I'm not a massive fan of them to be honest and I can't really have much time for games like those because they require hours of 'grinding' which I don't have time for.

Yea fiesta contains alot of necessary grinding indeed ^^.

kikipnk 06-18-2008 09:05 PM

how do you make polls???!!!!

forgotenmemory 06-19-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichirin (Post 516977)
If you mean everyone with NA's :p (i know you don't mean that but still :]) then that's a yes. I don't like mabinogi though, apart from it's manga graphics it's alot paypaypay and less playplayplay.

I'm currently not playing anything actually, maybe 2 weeks ago i quitted Requiem: BloodyMare which is a fine ass game imo. And half a year ago i was freaking on Guildwars but then quitted because my guild just missed 1200 dollars each in Monthly Tournament. Played Fiesta and Tales of Pirates also for a while, both aren't that good imo. Also played WoW, got addicted, lasted for 1 month maybe? Played Runescape (bah rs :s), euhm.... Voyage Century Online... prolly many more, but you stop counting after a while :p

Might consider buying Age of Conan, but i think my money will go to Guildwars 2 in the fall, beta @ summer-ish.

But you don't have to pay, unless you want premium stuff, like a pet. Or something. ^^

Yuna7780 06-19-2008 02:23 AM

I would like to MMORPGs, but I don't have time, money, or a good computer/internet to do so. :mtongue: I play XboxLive games at my friends' houses if that counts..?

ivi0nk3y 06-19-2008 10:12 AM

Hmm, i've heard Eve Online is pretty good. I would get into that if anything.