JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   BJD Collectors (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/3635-bjd-collectors.html)

ButterflyDemise 07-21-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbidachan (Post 185087)
Oooh, please do post pictures when you get her brother! :D
And yeah, I would most likely also look my BJD look like a clown... If I had one that is *sniff*

I'll be sure to~ Though it'll be at least 5 weeks before I get him T^T Darn him being in South Korea!
haha, at least I'm not the only one~

Domovik 08-28-2007 03:49 AM

I love BJDs :)
I have a Dream Of Doll DOC Homme Kirill. His name is Peter. I'm saving for a Dollshe Van at the moment. I got Peter as a reward from my mom:rolleyes:
I wish I had better pictures. I haven't taken any since I got him. He looks better now that he has a different outfit. Hentaro and ButterflyDemise, your dolls are beautiful!:rheart:

ButterflyDemise 08-28-2007 06:51 PM

^Thank you dear~ yours is beautiful as well~! I hope Damien is as handsome as him (^^)/ I'll hopefully be getting him today :rheart:

Domovik 08-29-2007 02:55 AM

Oops! I listed the wrong name, I meant Kiyori not Hentaro. I guess I looked at the quote in a reply and got confused >_<
I should have some better pictures of Peter soon. He looks so cute in the hat and sweater that I knitted for him.

ButterflyDemise 09-11-2007 06:32 AM

^ahh, haha.

Well I got Damien in the mail about a week ago~ I forgot to ask for his make-up and hair to be done though, haha. So when I get the money I'm going ot have his head and hair sent off to be done ^^ Sadly, my camera won't connect to my laptop at the moment, but I'll post pictures when I can.

ButterflyDemise 09-11-2007 06:06 PM

Woot~ My camera is kind again (^^) Here's the only picture I have of Damien right now. I'll post pictures again after I'm able to have him fixed up. *needs the money first* I also plan on buying him a whole other outfit, haha. I like the one he's wearing, but I want him to be dressed Aristocratic? Or close to it~

Eboshi 12-31-2007 01:47 AM

This is my doll, I named him Eric...( I wasn't thinking at the moment)
He is a DOD ( dream of Doll ) this is my first doll I bought which was nice because he was about 350$ with the wig and shipping.. it was 500$ for the set of Dolls which was Too and Bee-a.
here some pictures my friend shoko took...

maddechan 01-04-2008 08:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Cain, he's a Dollshe Bernard from Iplehouse.
I NEED to put up a lighthouse. the picture isn't really good, but whatev.
Attachment 3447

limedragon 05-04-2008 04:41 AM

lovely dolls ^___^/
` ` `
I have a BlueFairy Louis. He's called Takeru :3 I got him 1 month ago :vsign:

BlackGreenTea 06-13-2008 06:00 PM

I love BJD! I'm trying to save up to get Iplehouse Iris. My mom is not thrilled with the idea though. . . any ideas to convince her?