JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
FluteNinja (Offline)
New to JF

Metal Gear Solid 2 Music - 07-06-2011, 11:47 PM

Hello, everyone, my name is Flute Ninja. I am new to the JapanForum. I love video games, and have been playing them since I was five years old. I thought I would share with you some video game music that I played on my shakuhachi (Japanese bamboo flute). This song is from the Metal Gear Solid 2 game. I am a fan of the Metal Gear series The story is very compelling and the character, Snake is just awesome! Please check out this link and tell me what you think of my work.

"Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme" (Cover by Flute Ninja)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Distortedshell (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Distortedshell
07-24-2011, 03:38 AM

Sounds really good! Keep it up!! I am a Metal Gear Solid Fan too, and I can't wait for Metal Gear Rising to come out even though I no longer own a ps3 to get to play it. Nice song though! I'll keep an eye out for more of your tunes.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
FluteNinja (Offline)
New to JF

04-01-2012, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedshell View Post
Sounds really good! Keep it up!! I am a Metal Gear Solid Fan too, and I can't wait for Metal Gear Rising to come out even though I no longer own a ps3 to get to play it. Nice song though! I'll keep an eye out for more of your tunes.
Wow, thanks! I apologize for the very late reply. I have been very busy lately. Yes, I think the Metal Gear Rising game looks awesome. I do not own a ps3 either, at the moment. It's interesting to see what they will do with Raiden's ninja character. Thanks again for commenting.