JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kirin99 (Offline)
New to JF

Arrow vNations - 09-01-2011, 11:49 AM

If someone here likes browser strategy games, I recomended to play vNations. It's still on open beta, but development team is open for players suggestions. Of course there is also vJapan, but it is still unpopulated. It is not necessary to have plenty of time, even few minutes a day will be enought.
Don't wait, just Try!

If You need help or want to ask about something, just PM to me - here or in the game (in both cases my nick is the same)

Official info about game:
"Virtual Nations is a Persistant Browser Based Social Strategy Game developed by Sordell Media. Players create a citizen in one of 57 active nations, and pursue a number of different goals:

Become part of a thriving, player-driven economy! All goods are created by other players, and all citizens have the ability to work each day. Entrepreneurial citizens can open companies in a range of industries, and can engage in trade across the world.

Fight to defend your nation - or help it conquer the globe! Nations engage in tactical warfare against each other for resources, tactical advantages, or bragging rights. Any citizen can enlist in their nation's army, and serve in a variety of combat roles.

Lead your nation to greatness with the support of your citizens, by seeking election as Party Leader, Congressman or even President. Or perhaps simply seize power and become a Dictator, but be careful not to plunge your nation into Anarchy.

Seek fame and glory on the sporting field, competing against others in your region, nation or the globe. Do you have what it takes to win gold at the Virtual Olympics?"