JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Tales of Symphonia (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/4143-tales-symphonia.html)

AllICanSay 04-29-2007 03:20 PM

I have completed the game. I didn't unlock all the secrets though. But the game is awsome:D

Hisuwashi 04-29-2007 08:15 PM

ToS is your favorite!?! Awesome! I like it a lot too...

I think it's confusing though, I still can't get my head round all the Unison Attacks....

Oh yah and Sheena's the best :vsign:

CoolNard 04-30-2007 01:38 PM

OMg, this game looks friggin awesome! I'm sooooooooo getting it
(when i receive my next allowance)
:p

AllICanSay 04-30-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllICanSay (Post 106049)
I have completed the game. I didn't unlock all the secrets though. But the game is awsome:D

Forgot to mention my favorit character:p I loved Presea and Raine.

TheDemonNaruto 04-30-2007 07:30 PM

Ehhh...It's been maybe 3 years since I've played the game so I forgot all about the battle style and techiques -nervous laughing-

Favorite: Lloyd!! I love the way he uses two swords instead of just one like dumb ol' Kratos :p Muahahah

Hisuwashi 04-30-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 106839)
OMg, this game looks friggin awesome! I'm sooooooooo getting it
(when i receive my next allowance)
:p

Have you got a GC Cooly? Yeah you should XD

Rikku-chan I guess I'll just have to go and play it again then...

Kanji_The_Wanderer 05-01-2007 06:43 AM

Great thread Rikku-chan! I can see you put alot of effort into it, and got some great pics! Well done, this game is also talked about like crazy in the Games and Systems sticky thread. ^_^ I got everything there was to get in this game, all the secret titles, all the Devil Arms, beat all the secret areas, and got all the weapons, armors etc. Its an amazing game! :D

My favorite character is: Regal Bryant.

My favorite team ever was:Lloyd, Presea, Regal, and Sheena that was the toal beat down team. The enemies had no time to breath mwahaha!

Or I also used this match up, for more of a balance between Magic & Might:
Lloyd, Raine, Genis, and Presea or Lloyd, Raine, Presea and Regal or Sheena.

Oh and of course Kratos too. I loved to use him before you got Regal, Presea and Zelos. And then he left and was replaced by Zelos. How insulting. >.<

AllICanSay 05-10-2007 03:43 PM

All fans rejoice there is going to be a movie of Tales of Symphonia:D
here is the trailer

AllICanSay 05-10-2007 06:52 PM

Glad I could share it:vsign:

Kanji_The_Wanderer 05-11-2007 04:11 AM

That trailer looked really cool! But it looks like the movie is just about the first part of the game. Where Colette goes and prays to become an angel. I hope they have Regal and Presea, and everyone else from Tethe'alla

I found an Advertisement poster for the OVA. Its says on Wikipedia that it will be 4 episodes.

All the information on Tales games can be found in the system and games sticky thread. Where Nataku-chan and myself discussed them for many days. She even submitted cosplay images! ^_^