JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
05-10-2007, 05:04 AM

I am kinda interested to see how the new RE for the Wii will turn out! It is an on-rails shooter like House of the Dead...and those games are really fun!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
05-10-2007, 08:52 AM

I played RE 1, RE 2 & RE 3. Three creeped me out with that guy suddenly appearing and chasing you... scared the heck outta me at times...Sadly I haven't been able to finish any of them. Always got stuck

Bye
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-22-2007, 01:22 AM

I can't believe I never saw this thread before!

I am a diehard RE fan. I have just about played every game know to it's existence.

I am unsure of a favorite character though, I really like Claire a lot. Chris and Leon are awesome.

Out of all the sub-characters, I like Steve Burnside from Code: Veronica the least. I loathed his voice, and his desire to want to always secretly save Claire. I like Ada Wong and Barry Burton the most. Billy Coen and Carlos Olivera were badass too!

It is so hard to choose a favorite title. I love Code: Veronica, and I love RE2. Part 3 Nemesis, used to be my favorite but it has declined a bit for me.

Part 4 was awesome of course, but it lost almost all the creep factor. The scariest part of that game was fighting the Regenerators in the dark. SPOOKY!

The favorite villian was probably Alfred Ashford. Of course Wesker is awesome, he is one of the coolest villians ever!! The zombies were always a blast to fight

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-22-2007 at 01:25 AM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
05-22-2007, 04:25 AM

wee, this is a fun thread to read :-) RE is definetely overrated, but it had to get to that point first and it was such a trip to get there i must say.. i definetely have a rooting in silent hill up to 4 which again.. just frustrated me more than fun.. it was always back to the same room, which kinda got irritating but yeah, back to RE

if steve didnt constantly save claire. then the game would have been way too short katashi, silly boi ^_^

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
the light will continue to shine for all..
Fratello, may the angels bless you on the way throughout eternity
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
05-22-2007, 04:26 AM

as to getting stuck..
check out game Faqs.. i have been a fan of that site for years, totally community driven base

Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
(#16 (permalink))
Old
GreenEyes (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to GreenEyes
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM

I'm excited about RE 5 on XBOX 360 :P
I've played 3 and 4 :P
I liked 3 the best, the zombies were....zombies
(#17 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

05-23-2007, 02:26 AM

Alot of people who don't like horror stories, or zombie/virus stories think it's over-rated, but I don't. It's one of the most unique and original games I have ever played!

Greeneyes, I know, I am dying to play Part 5 myself. It looks SOOO AWESOME and in this one, zombies run after you! Even though I don't know why, zombies running doesn't make any sense. But zombies in the RE world can be made from someone who is still alive, so it actually does make sense. hahhaa
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

05-23-2007, 02:45 AM

well.. on the opposite end they could be stereotypical zombies.. and sit there, but i think they already covered their ground on that a lil too well.. but the zombies chasing is fun, like the dinosaur chases in dino crisis.. woot was that fun, second one i wasnt crazy about.. and the third, well..... well.... it was alright

(#19 (permalink))
Old
GreenEyes (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to GreenEyes
05-23-2007, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Alot of people who don't like horror stories, or zombie/virus stories think it's over-rated, but I don't. It's one of the most unique and original games I have ever played!

Greeneyes, I know, I am dying to play Part 5 myself. It looks SOOO AWESOME and in this one, zombies run after you! Even though I don't know why, zombies running doesn't make any sense. But zombies in the RE world can be made from someone who is still alive, so it actually does make sense. hahhaa
when's it out?
but them running would be scary o_O xD
(#20 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

05-23-2007, 01:26 PM

I think Part 5 is coming out sometime in the Spring or Summer of 2008.