LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Button (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Button
nintendo ds lite - 05-28-2007, 12:54 PM

where's the cheapest place to get a nintendo ds lite? I'm from the uk though

I really want one but have little money, any help/ideas would be really appreciated.....
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Haggis (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-28-2007, 06:31 PM

I tend to get my stuff from Gamestation as they're usually cheaper than most places. The good thing about getting it from here is you could go for a bundle package selecting any games you wanted rather than being offered a choice of games you don't want. (I bought mine with 3 games and got the third one free)

I'm not sure how much they would be second hand from here, though the real problem with the DS is not the price of the console but of the games. Even second hand they're only a fiver less than buying them brand new. Bit of a con really.

Oh a final tip - some DS have dead pixels, I got mine replaced straight away but some people have reported problems. If you buy second hand or even new have a look at the screens before you buy. On a white screen you won't notice it, but run a game wait till the screen goes black and look out for suspicious white or red dots. On a second hand machine they're unlikely to replace them so it's worth checking out.

Last edited by Haggis : 05-28-2007 at 06:45 PM.