Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BlueToshiya (Offline)
Totchi <3

Send a message via AIM to BlueToshiya
Face Analyzer [Not really a game] - 06-01-2007, 12:47 AM

It's this thing that tells you your race (among other things) by your picture.

Wanna try it out?

Maybe post what you get?

Link

<3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JISE (Offline)
New to JF

06-05-2007, 09:11 PM

Thats interesting. I will try when I get a find a pic.

MANGA ADDICT
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hisgashi (Offline)
顺德人

06-05-2007, 09:56 PM

I think it's wrong, most people on forums have not social life, j/ks j/ks. Apparantley, my pictures are too low quality.

Chinois~ and proud : D
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
06-11-2007, 06:18 AM

Intelligence 7.0 Very Intelligent 8777
Risk 4.9 Low Risk 26478
Ambition 6.9 High Ambition 7507
Gay Factor 1.0 Very Low Gay Factor 79871
Honor 5.9 Average Honor 13557
Politeness 2.3 Very Low Politeness 81687
Income 6.9 $50,000 - $100,000 13486
Sociability 4.0 Low Sociability 75499
Promiscuity 2.0 Very Unpromiscuous 78295
YOUR ARCHETYPE: Beta Academic
Personality Profile:

You are a long-term planner, diligent worker and avoid risk as much as possible. You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future. You are not keen to interact with others or make social connections. You would rather gain material wealth before putting yourself in a position to be judged. You are not confrontational unless someone directly opposes your intellectual beliefs. You are highly concerned with your social status. You are keen to avoid risks that could jeopardize your long-term plans. You take a calculated approach to life, working hard to control all aspects of it in order to not leave anything important to chance.

You tend to be a perfectionist and quite self-conscious. You sometimes wish you were less reserved and more like some others you see who are more bold and outspoken in social situations. But as much as you try to be like them, you cannot, because you care too much about the future to ever be comfortable taking risks in social situations.

and apparently i look like Bruce lee and Jet li =P
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
06-11-2007, 08:10 AM

i knew i would hate the day i realized that not having my phone online would suck, as it has a camera and lets me take pictures instantly.. bummer..

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
the light will continue to shine for all..
Fratello, may the angels bless you on the way throughout eternity
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-11-2007, 11:05 AM

Hmmm...

I got Alpha Academic, which is pretty much right.

Personality Profile:

You are a long-term planner, diligent worker and avoid risk as much as possible. You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future. You are not keen to interact with others or make social connections. You would rather gain material wealth before putting yourself in a position to be judged. You are not confrontational unless someone directly opposes your intellectual beliefs. You are highly concerned with your social status. You are keen to avoid risks that could jeopardize your long-term plans. You take a calculated approach to life, working hard to control all aspects of it in order to not leave anything important to chance.

You tend to be a perfectionist and quite self-conscious. You sometimes wish you were less reserved and more like some others you see who are more bold and outspoken in social situations. But as much as you try to be like them, you cannot, because you care too much about the future to ever be comfortable taking risks in social situations.

Your view of other types
Academic types can end up rich but it will take longer than with Boss types. You see Boss types as potential business clients and as great resources to expand your contacts. Therefore you treat them with respect. For the most part you do not respect Artist types, however there are some Alpha Artists that you give some credit to. You look down upon Blue collar types as you consider them ignorant. You see White collar types as unsuccessful versions of yourself, but because of work situations you may have to interact with them often. You have very little in common with Charmers, therefore you avoid them. You consider Gambler types to make foolish decisions, and for the most part you do not interact with them. At times you feel sorry for Drifters.

Other types' view of you
Boss types consider you to be a valuable resource of advice. They constantly interact with you to make better decisions and they often respect your opinion. For the most part Artist types do not interact with you for they rather take it easy. They however may like you because of your knowledge of subjects that they find interesting. Blue collar types find you boring and uptight, they have very little in common with you. White collar types may respect your accomplishments and ambition. Charmer types regard you as mostly withdrawn from life and too uppity to hang around with. Gambler types think that because you play so safe you miss out on great opportunities. Drifter types have no regard for you, because your repetitive routines seem boring to them.

Alpha academic: Solid long-term planner. Highly intelligent, ambitious and loyal to close ones.

Expected Occupations: Lawyer, Doctor, Investment Banker, Chief Accountant, Corporate Consultant, Head Engineer, Stock Broker, Business owner (professional skill/knowledge based business operation)

And my husband ends up a beta academic, which also sounds right.

I`m sort of curious if ANYONE ever ends up Korean/Japanese though. My husband (100% Japanese) comes up Chinese, as do all my Japanese friends. I`ve tried 8 people so far (all Japanese) and only one of them comes up 10% Korean/Japanese. The rest are 0%.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.

Last edited by Nyororin : 06-11-2007 at 11:10 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
06-11-2007, 12:08 PM

Im 75%Viet 25% Chinese irl

but the thing said i was 100% Japanese/korean =P

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan