JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Nintendo WII photos (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/504-nintendo-wii-photos.html)

kudo 11-03-2006 05:47 PM

Nintendo WII photos

ok, check out this blog for some inside the box photos of the WII. it actually looks pretty cool. :D

Inside the Wii Box Photos « That Tech Chick’s Blog

Vesperd 11-03-2006 05:48 PM

Sweet looks very sophisticated :eek: Nintendos were always the eyecandy of Games :D

Kanji_The_Wanderer 11-03-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 5404)
Sweet looks very sophisticated :eek: Nintendos were always the eyecandy of Games :D

you think so? I've always leaned more towards PS

XjhonnyX 11-03-2006 07:49 PM

i like nintendo its so bad when it comes to graphics i luff it.

kudo 11-03-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjhonnyX (Post 5465)
i like nintendo its so bad when it comes to graphics i luff it.

yeah, i can't say i'm in love too much with how nintendo's been doing the grafx part on their consel. >_<
but they have the best ideas for things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 5439)
you think so? I've always leaned more towards PS

i like ps too, but i grew up on nintendo, you know? mario and the whole gang. and damn, peach was so cute/hot. lol. look up peach fanart...<3

crazypete 11-03-2006 10:56 PM

hmm that's strange how did they get their hands on one? the Wii doesn't launch until 19th..

MadamPlate 11-07-2006 04:03 AM

The Wii doesn't have the best graphics but it does have the stories and the holds the heart of most gamers (That I know) A lot of people who grew up with Nintendo will always have a soft spot for them (Like me!)

But the thing Im most looking forward to is Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princes! Its gonna be so cool!

kudo 11-07-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamPlate (Post 6130)
The Wii doesn't have the best graphics but it does have the stories and the holds the heart of most gamers (That I know) A lot of people who grew up with Nintendo will always have a soft spot for them (Like me!)

But the thing Im most looking forward to is Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princes! Its gonna be so cool!

[nod's in agreement] ^^ yay for nintendo.
actually, i don't think nintendo would ever be the same if they went fully 3d, you know? it's just not nintendo style. there something about the pixels and simulated 3d effects. the whole 3d world is very realisti nowadays...nintendo goes into the sureal themes, and it wouldn't fit in i think. they have very colourful games, not halo style colours/effects. (yes i know nintendo has come out with serious games too..but you know what i mean).

Kanji_The_Wanderer 11-07-2006 04:32 PM

Oh yeah in my childhood Nintendo was the hot system and I liked it. but I remember no matter how many you got they all acted up. With the cover and the games it always froze and messed up for me. I even liked genesis way better when I got that as I kid.

kudo 11-07-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 6266)
Oh yeah in my childhood Nintendo was the hot system and I liked it. but I remember no matter how many you got they all acted up. With the cover and the games it always froze and messed up for me. I even liked genesis way better when I got that as I kid.

ah, you mean when you had to take the cartridge out and blow on it and put it back in? lol, somehow i think that jus added to the style of nintendo. lol.
it was jus a hardware flaw/limitation. at least its fixed now, since they can use discs and not cartridges anymore. well, unless you're using gameboy/ds(lite), etc...