(#11 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM

really that's sweetness
I kingdom s

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

12-19-2006, 12:01 AM

I can't believe how big the KH2 walkthrough is.

Has anyone seen the size of that thing ! I borrowed it from my friend because it has some great illustrations inside of the FF characters and everybody else. It good drawing ideas lol
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tired Philosopher...

12-20-2006, 01:13 PM

i have both of them, and they are REALLY big! lol

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#14 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

12-21-2006, 05:13 PM

yeah, I couldn't believe how much there was.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Tired Philosopher...

12-22-2006, 04:09 PM

The first KH guidebook isn't all that bad, but the second one is like "WOW...and this is gonna take how long to beat...??" lol
And the second one is really great for getting drawing ideas, like you said. I can't look through it without getting the urge to draw something

(#16 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

12-22-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja View Post
The first KH guidebook isn't all that bad, but the second one is like "WOW...and this is gonna take how long to beat...??" lol
And the second one is really great for getting drawing ideas, like you said. I can't look through it without getting the urge to draw something
I like how the first section of the book has every single character in the game, a detailed picture of them, all their moves, and their worlds.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-26-2006, 09:28 PM

Although not a huge Kingdom Hearts fan myself, I could probably become one... once I have the time to play the games ^_^; My sister finished both games over the course of a few days... So she's the bigger fan. I like the characters and story though.

Concerning Kingdom Hearts III, however...

Though not officially confirmed by Square or Disney, creator Tetsuya Nomura has openly admitted to having a plot for Kingdom Hearts III in the works and is planning to create it. However, he has stated that he is working on another title first.

This "another title" is none other than the Final Fantasy versus XIII for the Playstation 3. Nomura and the Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts teams are all working together to create this game, which will be one of three Final Fantasy XIII games. Once this game is completed, it is believed that Nomura will resume working on Kingdom Hearts III.

Furthermore, Tetsuya Nomura has openly stated in an interview that the characters (in the trailer) were not in fact Sora, Kairi, or Riku and were three completely new characters. This may not mean, however, that the three will not be present in Kingdom Hearts III; but if they are present, they are most likely not the main characters (given how neatly Kingdom Hearts II was tied off). Nomura has also hinted that characters from multiple Final Fantasy games, including XIII, will make an appearance (just like in the past two games). He has also said that the game takes place both in the past and the future, so it is presumed the setting of the game will be in an alternate dimension, different from Sora's world.

When, however, the game will be released is a different question entirely ^_^; It is almost certain though that it will be released on the Playstation 3, given that all three Final Fantasy XIII games will be released on that platform, and that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be created after them.

As for Kingdom Hearts IV, that is almost definitely a rumor. Tetsuya Nomura has acknowledged nothing of the sort, only the creation of Kingdom Hearts III. I have no solid information to back this up, but I believe after Kingdom Hearts III is released, that may be the end to the Kingdom Hearts series. I say this based on how the last game ended, the nature of the trailers, and what Tetsuya Nomura's statements.

I apologize for the long post, and I hope this is useful.

"To teach is to learn." - Japanese Proverb

Last edited by CrimsonNataku : 12-26-2006 at 09:31 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

12-31-2006, 06:25 PM

That is some valuable information. A KH3 huh? I don't think it'll be the same without Riku, Sora, and Kairi but that's just me...

As for 3 Final Fantasy XIII games I never heard anything about that. Three different games that are all named Final Fantasy XIII? Can someone explain this to me?

It doesn't make any sense. It just sounds like SquareEnix is getting to the point where they just want money and is just pumping these games out left and right. I never wanted it to get to that point with them. It hope it's not true.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kasumi89 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-31-2006, 06:33 PM

this is off topic but...happy new year! That just poped up into my head. lol
(#20 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

12-31-2006, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi89 View Post
this is off topic but...happy new year! That just poped up into my head. lol
That is off topic but Happy New Year's to you too. If you ever want to post random thoughts please put it in Mak's Derailing Thread in The General Discussion area. That's what we try having everyone do.