JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Kasumi89 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-31-2006, 07:14 PM

kk. I still am trying to find my way around, so...yeah. I will do that though. srry
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

12-31-2006, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi89 View Post
kk. I still am trying to find my way around, so...yeah. I will do that though. srry
Don't sweat it everybody messes up. Nobody's perfect. If you need help feel free to PM me.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-01-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
That is some valuable information. A KH3 huh? I don't think it'll be the same without Riku, Sora, and Kairi but that's just me...

As for 3 Final Fantasy XIII games I never heard anything about that. Three different games that are all named Final Fantasy XIII? Can someone explain this to me?

It doesn't make any sense. It just sounds like SquareEnix is getting to the point where they just want money and is just pumping these games out left and right. I never wanted it to get to that point with them. It hope it's not true.
The overall project is known as Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII. Along with the traditional RPG game Final Fantasy XIII, there will also be a Final Fantasy Agito XIII for the mobile phone, and a Final Fantasy Versus XIII, an action game for the PS3 made by the Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children teams. (Final Fantasy XIII will also be for the PS3, with an amazing new game engine, I'm told).

According to Square Enix, Final Fantasy XIII is neither a prequel nor a sequel to Final Fantasy Agito XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Square Enix has explained that although all three games take place in the same universe, they are not directly related.

Personally, I'm more excited about Versus XIII than FFXIII, but since FFXIII will be featuring a female protagonist, something that has rarely, if ever has happened in FF games in the past, I'd say that both look pretty promising. The mobile phone game, however, seems a little silly, in my opinion. It seems like Square Enix is experimenting with different types of games in order to expand its horizons, but still...

"To teach is to learn." - Japanese Proverb

Last edited by CrimsonNataku : 01-01-2007 at 09:13 PM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

01-01-2007, 09:15 PM

oh sweet, never heard that one coming.. im excited as you are !

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2007, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
oh sweet, never heard that one coming.. im excited as you are !
I'm really looking forward to this release...How long it will take to be released is another question entirely ^_^;

(#26 (permalink))
Old
hopeless (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to hopeless
01-02-2007, 08:40 AM

at the moment i play KH2 @ ps2 ..Right..
As everyone i like it a lot!! it was expencive but it is worth it!

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend..

A successful woman is one who can find such a man

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-02-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonNataku View Post
The overall project is known as Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII. Along with the traditional RPG game Final Fantasy XIII, there will also be a Final Fantasy Agito XIII for the mobile phone, and a Final Fantasy Versus XIII, an action game for the PS3 made by the Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children teams. (Final Fantasy XIII will also be for the PS3, with an amazing new game engine, I'm told).

According to Square Enix, Final Fantasy XIII is neither a prequel nor a sequel to Final Fantasy Agito XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Square Enix has explained that although all three games take place in the same universe, they are not directly related.

Personally, I'm more excited about Versus XIII than FFXIII, but since FFXIII will be featuring a female protagonist, something that has rarely, if ever has happened in FF games in the past, I'd say that both look pretty promising. The mobile phone game, however, seems a little silly, in my opinion. It seems like Square Enix is experimenting with different types of games in order to expand its horizons, but still...
This actually sounds really cool...thanx for clearing it up for me Crimson Nataku!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2007, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
This actually sounds really cool...thanx for clearing it up for me Crimson Nataku!
No problem, glad I could help ^_^

(#29 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
01-17-2007, 04:43 PM

That sounds awesome...can't wait

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#30 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
07-03-2007, 07:11 PM

Couldn't find any KH3 threads so I posted on this one...it's a clip preview of the third KH# game no doubt lots of people have seen it but here it is for those of you who haven't yet

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yd0w-_nJPo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yd0w-_nJPo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....