JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   nintendo rocks (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/6154-nintendo-rocks.html)

crrichey 07-18-2007 02:15 PM

Don't want to start anything but I actually sold my Wii. Didn't take long for the novelty to wear off.

xYinniex 07-18-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crrichey (Post 181830)
Don't want to start anything but I actually sold my Wii. Didn't take long for the novelty to wear off.

...like that dude, who went to buy a wii and smashed it up in front of all the people queing up to get it XD. Just not so extreme lol.

why, that new mario one looked cool. It's probably not new in US, but it is in UK!

Haggis 07-18-2007 02:41 PM

Not too many good games out on the Wii at the moment (I only really like Wii Sports, Zelda and Super Monkey Ball). However I'll be hanging on to mine... games to look forward to this year (in England) are:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Nights: Journey Of Dreams
And maybe even Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Dragon Quest Swords will be worth checking out too.

Alastor 07-18-2007 03:25 PM

I actually forgot about Resident Evil and Crystal Chronicles were coming for the Wii. Good games. CC is something I'm really excited about. An FF game more in the direction of Zelda would be pretty awesome.

HIalchemist 07-18-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris (Post 180750)
awsome!!! sure I'll exchange codes!! I'll will also make sure to check your forums!!!

Cool thanks I'll go get my code rite know.

mrpawn 07-18-2007 06:08 PM

paper mario is already out in the U.S. I don't have it, infact i forgot about it. When i heard about it i did want it tho. I never played any of the paper marios tho. and i did play RE4 wii edition, but that game played better on the other consols to me because i just felt like it was thrown together in a couple of minutes, even tho the aiming was much improved on the Wii. I played Crystal chronicles on the gamecube (it came out in 2003 didnt it?) and if the wii version is gonna be a mirror version of the gamecube version im not excited at all (mainly because of the crystal chalice you had to carry around like a bucket). i heard that that dragon quests swords game was actually an old game (i think it was only in japan) for the NES or something that had a special controller shapped like a sword. but then again im not entirely sure my facts are straight :3

Suki 07-18-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 181839)
...like that dude, who went to buy a wii and smashed it up in front of all the people queing up to get it XD

I certainly would have done the very same thing :D

Maku 07-18-2007 11:53 PM

I have all Nintendo consoles through to the Wii, and that's the one I like the least.

mrpawn 07-19-2007 12:36 AM

hey i just heard something about the UK pulling Mario Party 8 off the shelves because of a mini game in it called "turn the train spastic" could some1 fill me in on the details? If it got pulled off the shelves because of the reason that i think, then i am dissapointed at modern society.

Housetek 07-19-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YaksokuDa (Post 180907)
1st Nintendo
2nd Sony
Anything but the shitty Microsoft X-Box

agreed!

nintendo4life!