JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-17-2006, 10:24 PM

Down with sony!! They fired my father so I petition against them now. Not only that but Sony never really puts any thought into their new inventions, trust me I know. They are all about the looks and trying to fit as much as they can into a tiny electronical device and over price it. Mind many of the things they do come up with are not supposed to be as expensive as they are being sold.

Nintendo all they way, it's a classic and will never let you down. You're a true gamer when you stick with the classics.

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-17-2006, 11:03 PM

I would rather a Wii, though it is just a matter of preference over games.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
11-22-2006, 09:49 PM

as for better game system id go with ps3 but the cheeper would be wii =/
as for me though ima wait till the ps3 drops to like at least 300 before getting it hahaha, and for the wii....i was never really big for nintendo consuls, =/ was more into there handheld like the old school zelda games
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-22-2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Down with sony!! They fired my father so I petition against them now. Not only that but Sony never really puts any thought into their new inventions, trust me I know. They are all about the looks and trying to fit as much as they can into a tiny electronical device and over price it. Mind many of the things they do come up with are not supposed to be as expensive as they are being sold.

Nintendo all they way, it's a classic and will never let you down. You're a true gamer when you stick with the classics.
Classic yes even more so now with retro games that will be avaible for the Wii. but i would say they have let us down in the past N64 major failaure. the only reason they did not go bankrupt was thanks to the Gameboy no one at the time could compete with it price or ablities. Same thing with the Gameboy advance. The game cube was a failure also game production dam near stoped for it a few years ago it if was not for them makeing the Wii and makeing it play game cube games . they would be struggling big time. They saved them selfs with the eveything they put into this new console and i am very pleased with the way it look as so far. the N 64 was the reason a lot of game company bailed from nintendo and went to sony. the 64 was a more powerful machine, but the media they choose to use was very bad for the time. CD's where a much better and cheeper medium but they refused to go with and lost out big time.

ninento has come from is ashes now let see where they end up. i think they are may just end up on top again.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Unregistered

Hehe!!! - 11-22-2006, 10:48 PM

NinjaKasumi123
you
mean
your
boyfriend
Katrina?
(#16 (permalink))
Old
andyrude2 (Offline)
New to JF

11-22-2006, 11:02 PM

hehe i think that the PS3 is going to be level in sales and popularity all the way until the finish, becasue the main people who buy PS3's are squareenix fans, racing fans, sport fans and jsut overall the normal person, whilst the Wii has a selective audience, mario, link, pokemon, i'm not disrespecting any of the Wii's games as i love them but i think that there are more of a majority of people that play PS games, well there are where i live anyway
(#17 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-25-2006, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most people aren't simple like you and can handle looking at more realistic graphics and have brains that can handle the speeds of a powerful console, whereas your virtual reality has to be limited. So I see you're one of those thick cunts that get in everyone's way and can't even use the fucking till you slow cunt. No, this is not your till, you are at home now you thick bastard!
So why are you threatened by the w technology that is a part of the PS3's arsenal? Is it because your daddy used to touch you? So do you play the slow smeggin' Wii with your boyfriend Katrina or is he meant to be a girl, I can't tell. Please enlighten me;
Sincerely, your Lord and Master
you just made the most irrelevant point in the world Ash(if it IS you)...what does me being at home have to do with the Nintendo Wii.. so enlighten ME why Ps3 is better than Nintendo Wii...btw i'd stop with the empty threats if I were you...judging by how you write you just flame and have no clue what you are talking about.. so instead of beign an immature bastard that you are...tell me why the Wii console has sold over 600,000 units right now and just yesterday even more customers came back saying that their PS3 don't work...

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi

Last edited by crazypete : 11-25-2006 at 04:51 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-25-2006, 04:45 PM

you just made the most irrelevant point in the world Ash(if it IS you)...what does me being at home have to do with the Nintendo Wii.. so enlighten ME why Ps3 is better than Nintendo Wii...btw i'd stop with the empty threats if I were you..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

11-25-2006, 10:37 PM

ok guys no more arguing, they are both excellent in there own way + i wouldnt go as far as to say supercomputer standard thats an exageration, 1. super computers dont have nearly as much problems as the ps3 +if it were almost at that standard it'd cost alot more

(#20 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

11-25-2006, 10:43 PM

ok both of you stop it. Gwen control ur bf while im controling mine