LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-26-2006, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Me? No, I don't have to resort to name calling, insults and threats unlike some people...

Even though Unregistered has very little evidence for his argument bar the things you've said and your obvious obsession with slating the PS3 (knocking the world's finest makes you feel big, I would assume) even irrationally, I agree with his views. Even the one about Kartina, the evidence speaks for itself there.

I find that a well put together and completely honest reply is the most effective. As someone employed in the gaming industry (even if it's America) you should be already aware that the PS3 is far more powerful than the Wii. In fact, the PS3 is very nearly up to "supercomputer" capabilities.
oh by far indeed... PS3 is WAY better than the Wii...but it's the problem that Sony has shipping it.. thye were to ship 400,000 but only managed to sip 150,000..they are thinking to have 1 million by the end of Christmas but i highly doubt it.. you're going to get one?...I might seeing that PS3 has a lot of 1st and 3rd party games... but i'll wait until the price drops a little..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-26-2006, 08:41 AM

Just a game console guys, every mans got theyre opinion, lets just say PS3 is the console for Ash, CrazyPete gets whatever he wants.. ok no more argueing.

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

11-26-2006, 11:08 AM

Apparently there is a flaw with the wii remote :

Quote:
We've already spotted a couple of TVs get taken down by flying Wiimotes due to either overzealous gameplay or a pretty weak-sauce wrist strap, although we're leaning toward the latter. Over the last few days we've seen household collateral damage due to the strap either breaking entirely or slipping off those wearers who haven't opted for some special gloves. Our latest updates include two busted straps, one of which took out reader Rafael M.'s iPAQ hx4700 (pictured) that had sat docked adjacent to the TV, but is now obviously not more. The second strap, captured on video by residents of Cambrian House in Calgary (and now immortalized on YouTube, check it out on the next page), shows that beyond the woven exterior appears to be an easily-broken, tiny cable (similar to a fishing line) that connects to the Wiimote itself. Further, a third gamer, Elliot G., told us that his Wiimote came tearing off of his wrist while playing and took out a nearby beer glass (fortunately the can of Boddingtons appears to have been spared, as shown after the jump). So guys: until Nintendo gets this problem fixed, or you come up with a way to reinforce that strap, please make sure your gameplay area is clear of anything valuable and breakable, such as your television.
More Wiimote-related damage, just in time for the holidays - Engadget

"Men, I do not order you to fight; I order you to die". ~ Mustapha Kemal at the Battle of Gallipoli
(#24 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-26-2006, 03:15 PM

lol thanks for the info Avary....hmm looks like gamers are playing too hard.. but if that's the case.. the Wii does have a weak strap line..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-26-2006, 07:06 PM

saw the zelda twilight princess(wii version) advert on tv today.. wow looks like it could be great fun, thats why im getting a wii.. not for mario.. not for Pokemon, but for Zelda(im a big fan)

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-26-2006, 10:16 PM

Man I wish you guys were at all the conventions I had to go to when my father worked for sony. I don't think you would like the PS3 as much

While it is true that the PS3 and Sony have come very far and seem to be in the same competing standards with a "supercomputer" (lol no such thing as an actual supercomputer) you have to take into account that it is all for show. While they waste their time trying to come up with a way to create something mega new never before seen 'let's catch the audience with this they'll never see it coming' sort of product they never actually spend the time to see how the finished product will work. My father got to test drive a PS3 a while back and he told me then that the graphics are the best things he's seen and it's true they are. But the only problem is that the system regardless of how many times you get it fixed or get a new one will crash. Why? Because it's called having too much crap to distract you from the way it actually functions.

But don't worry Sony is still good at bringing overpriced delayed and malfunctioning products to the US for all of you gamers because they love you (But I still must say that the PS3 and any other sony game products are still good and fun to play with)

On the other hand while the Wii may have a few controller problems they still deliver to the general public. Taking into account that we are all not freaking made of the mula. And while some of you may think that many of the games that a "COMPANY" not nintendo come up with are childish, remember this, You played these games when you were younger and you always brought your friends over to compete against them in these wacky games....so yeah some of them are childish but that's what makes them games and fun. And hey if you're more into roleplaying games there are many of cool ones other than Final fantasy that you can play on a nintendo system. And I am a major Final Fantasy fan.

Oh well my two cents

By the way duck hunt is very cool.

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Maester (Offline)
Back in town Snitches!

11-26-2006, 10:36 PM

Huh..Choose between ps3 or Wiii, I think the best descision is.....
XBOX360

Gears Of War

Can you imagine what i could do, if i would do all i can. - Sun Tzu

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-26-2006, 10:39 PM

^Very true

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Maester (Offline)
Back in town Snitches!

11-26-2006, 11:53 PM

Gears of War:

Me + Shotgun + Wall + door
=
A whole lot of Dead LOCUST

then i always like to say:
'Get out of My FARM !! '

Can you imagine what i could do, if i would do all i can. - Sun Tzu

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
Lightbulb 11-27-2006, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maester View Post
Huh..Choose between ps3 or Wiii, I think the best descision is.....
XBOX360

Gears Of War

what no way ps3 is the supiorer game system, the only problem is that sony likes to rush things thats all, ive nothing against the x-boxes ive just never really played much of one thats all, hahaha