JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2006, 05:25 PM

I've got the best game ever. The coloring book!It takes no time to load and only costs you about a dollar not only that but you get to color in your favorite scenes with your favorite colors and call it your very own fun book. Anyways anyone remember that mario game where you got to color in scenes from the game? That was fun.

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
11-27-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
I've got the best game ever. The coloring book!It takes no time to load and only costs you about a dollar not only that but you get to color in your favorite scenes with your favorite colors and call it your very own fun book. Anyways anyone remember that mario game where you got to color in scenes from the game? That was fun.
are you talking about that what was it called was it mario paint or something i dont remember, i think it was for the n64
(#43 (permalink))
Old
GitarisutoKao (Offline)
Shou Sama

Send a message via AIM to GitarisutoKao Send a message via MSN to GitarisutoKao
11-27-2006, 11:01 PM

kakoii,definitely
(#44 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-27-2006, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Ah good point, i prefer the old skool cartridges, virtually no loading time
yeah thoughs where flash memory like you find in for your SD cards and stuff like that. Witch is faster reading then any Cd or DVD, but the cost to make Flash hold games over Cd, or dvd is to great for factories. =)

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Harajuku_Pimp (Offline)
Banned Justice!

11-28-2006, 12:47 AM

Yeah i love those old classic cartridges.

Do I need a Signature?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guza View Post
are you talking about that what was it called was it mario paint or something i dont remember, i think it was for the n64
Nah it was for the Super Nintendo. But yeah that is the name Thanks now I can go get it again.

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
11-28-2006, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Nah it was for the Super Nintendo. But yeah that is the name Thanks now I can go get it again.
hahaha np XP
you still have a super nintendo?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-29-2006, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guza View Post
hahaha np XP
you still have a super nintendo?

Of course!! I still have two segas and I have the really old nintendo where you have to freaking keep blowing inside the game cartridge just to get it to work >.< I also have to gun just to play Duck hunt

(#49 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

12-02-2006, 02:23 AM

oh wow cool!^_^ yea i use emulator to download Sega and N64 games though.. it still doesn't feel right without the N64 controller..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi
(#50 (permalink))
Old
xalways_dismalx (Offline)
Anime Junkie

Send a message via AIM to xalways_dismalx Send a message via MSN to xalways_dismalx
12-08-2006, 03:53 PM

I have no idea what you guys are saying, the PS3 is going to blow the Wii outta the water!! Yea, it's got it's problems, but they will fix them, just as they did with the 360, and plus, the PS3 controller is also motion sensor with not as much work involved. Yea, the nunchaku controller is a really cool idea and very innovative, but it just seems like way to much work for a video game system to be playing.

"The true secret to being a hero lies in knowing the order of things. The Hero cannont already be wed to the princess before he embarks on his adventure. The wicked uncle cannot be found out before he does something wicked. Things must happen when it is time for them to happen. Quests may not simply be abandoned; prophecies may not be left to rot like unpacked fruit. The happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story."

Peter S. Beagle The Last Unicorn